How to enrage muslims

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2011, 01:13 PM
How to enrage muslims
ta daaaah!

[Image: 115114800.jpg]

It might not have enraged you, but the bloid of a few Saudis started boiling when they saw this picture.

(full article)

Man banned for showing dog with Saudi dress

Saudi authorities stopped a US university professor in the middle of his lecture and cancelled the event after he showed a picture of a dog wearing the traditional Saudi head gear.

Joseph Williams, an environment expert at a university in the US state of Ohio, said he was surprised when he was told by the organizers of his lecture at a university in the western town of Taif to immediately stop his lecture and leave the campus.

The professor was lecturing at Taif university about the impact of climatic changes on desert animals in Saudi Arabia when he showed a picture of a dog living in the United States.

“He then showed a dog living in Saudi Arabia…the picture was for a dog wearing Shammagh (Saudi headgear)…this picture quickly triggered protests from the audience and many of them left the lecture hall,” Sharq newspaper said on Thursday.

“Most of them considered the picture as an insult to the Saudi national identity…the university management then told the professor to stop the lecture and leave the campus and the Kingdom.”

The paper quoted Dr Ibrahim Arif, an environment professor at the Taif university, as saying Williams apologized twice to the university and the audience but that he had to be stopped.

“Williams said he had got that picture from a Saudi professor and that it is already on the internet….he also said he was surprised by the reaction of the audience to the picture since it is only a picture.”

aaah, Islam, the religion of peace Big Grin

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2011, 01:30 PM

RE: How to enrage muslims
I'll be amazed if we don't read of Mr.Williams being killed, in the near future. Unless he get's out of the country and even then, he probably needs to go into hiding.

One of the greatest lies ever perpetrated in the name of fable, is that Islam is a religion of peace.

Dogs in Islam

Traditionally, dogs have been seen as impure, and the Islamic legal tradition has developed several injunctions that warn Muslims against most contact with dogs. Unfortunately, many Muslims have used this view to justify the abuse and neglect of dogs, even though cruelty contradicts the Qur'an's view that all animals form "communities like you." We are pleased to present several articles examining the place of dogs in Islam. (Article)

I'm surprised that the professor is surprised by the reaction to this picture. Which is cute, but then again I'm not Muslim and psychotic!
The creators of South Park were made subject of a Fatwa for including the Prophet Muhammad in the cartoon episode that made fun of all religious prophets. A woman who initiated, "Draw Muhammad Day", is still in hiding in fear of her life due to a Fatwa being issued.
Movie maker, Theo Van Gogh was butchered in the street in broad daylight in 2004 by a Muslim who shot him, stabbed him and slit his throat. All because Van Gogh made a movie, using a consenting Muslim woman, about the oppression that befalls Muslim women in Islam.

And the professor is shocked by the reaction afforded a lowly impure dog, wearing a Saudi headdress? He's way too ignorant to be teaching in any Muslim country.
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2011, 01:33 PM

(12-05-2011 01:30 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  I'll be amazed if we don't read of Mr.Williams being killed, in the near future. Unless he get's out of the country and even then, he probably needs to go into hiding.

I expect to find a video on one of those shock websites I go to of him being stoned to death within a few months. Poor bastard.
12-05-2011, 01:48 PM
I thought this was an open ended question, to which I was going to reply, "do anything of which they do not approve". Or, failing that, draw a picture of their prophet peeing on their god.

I should make that a T-shirt. Mohammed peeing on Allah on one side and a bullseye on the other with the caption, "Do it, faggot*".

* Not being used as a slur against homosexuals, but rather as a general term to describe people who persist in routinely ignorant and obnoxious behaviour. I myself have been guilty of this on more than one occasion.

For God so loved the world that he arranged for everyone to both have free will and to suffer the terrible consequences of making the wrong choice. Kind of a dick move, God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2011, 02:18 PM
(12-05-2011 01:48 PM)Bezo Wrote:  "Do it, faggot*".

* Not being used as a slur against homosexuals, but rather as a general term to describe people who persist in routinely ignorant and obnoxious behaviour. I myself have been guilty of this on more than one occasion.

As long as you don't have a sponsorship with Jaguar, it shouldn't pose a problem. Tongue

Australian swimming champion Stephanie Rice got alot of hate mail when she twittered "Suck on that f--gots" after viewing a rugby game.

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
Find all posts by this user
12-05-2011, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 02:31 PM by Bezo.)
I have many gay friends. And I asked them if it was appropriate to use that word in this way. After they were finished hitting me, they walked away, shaking their heads. I assume this means yes in their strange homosexual culture.

If any gay people are offended, assume I'm calling them bassoons.

And if any Muslims are offended, I'm not surprised because it's not like that's hard. Maybe if you people had more conviction in your belief, you wouldn't feel so threatened by anyone speaking out against it in any way, to the point where childish mockery is tantamount to instigating a fatwā. Get the fuck over yourselves and stop trying to tell free people what they can and cannot say.

And to any free people who are scared of them, congratulations, they have beaten you.

For God so loved the world that he arranged for everyone to both have free will and to suffer the terrible consequences of making the wrong choice. Kind of a dick move, God.
12-05-2011, 03:58 PM

(12-05-2011 01:48 PM)Bezo Wrote:  I thought this was an open ended question, to which I was going to reply, "do anything of which they do not approve". Or, failing that, draw a picture of their prophet peeing on their god.

I should make that a T-shirt. Mohammed peeing on Allah on one side and a bullseye on the other with the caption, "Do it, faggot*".

I'd say then that you're guilty of it again. In the event you are unaware, there are a great many gay's on this forum. Not to mention that keywords in posts can lead people utilizing various search engines to this site.

"Faggot", is straight up ignorant! It's an insult to gays, as is intended. It's an insult to those who would use it, when gay to refer to another gay person. And it's an insult to the straight who thinks it's a great word to describe routinely ignorant and obnoxious behavior, when "asshole", "obnoxious idiot", or any other descriptive commonly utilized would afford the same insult.
12-05-2011, 04:39 PM

(12-05-2011 03:58 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  ...is straight up ignorant! It's an insult to gays, as is intended. It's an insult to those who would use it, when gay to refer to another gay person. And it's an insult to the straight who thinks it's a great word to describe routinely ignorant and obnoxious behavior, when "asshole", "obnoxious idiot", or any other descriptive commonly utilized would afford the same insult.

Exactly. "Fagot" is the same as calling an African American the "N" word. Although I still don't see how some African Americans find it acceptable to call each other that word but alas the point is the same. Don't say "fagot".
12-05-2011, 04:48 PM

(12-05-2011 03:58 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  "Faggot", is straight up ignorant! It's an insult to gays, as is intended. It's an insult to those who would use it, when gay to refer to another gay person. And it's an insult to the straight who thinks it's a great word to describe routinely ignorant and obnoxious behavior, when "asshole", "obnoxious idiot", or any other descriptive commonly utilized would afford the same insult.

As long as we continue to consider it offensive to homosexuals the meaning will never change and will be forever another derogatory term for expressing hatred. How ever just as the meaning changed before, it can change again to be far less offensive or even become a totally non-offensive word again. Most youth in North America these days, at least from the places I've been, don't associate faggot and homosexuality and is becoming just another mundane insult. We can see this in popular culture as well, a solid example being South Parks episode "The F Word".

As for the main topic, that image is no more offensive then the picture of my cat wearing a Canadian leaf baseball cap. Calling this image offensive, racist, bigoted or intolerant only helps strengthen the idea that we are separate people and implies intolerance when there clearly isn't any.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCMrVkjmI...re=related

Oh no! better not show this video on campus eh?
12-05-2011, 07:54 PM
I really do have many gay friends.

But yes, I only went with that particular phrase because I wanted to come up with the single term that would enrage Muslims the very most.

But I guess "faggot" has nothing on "pig fucker" now that I think on it.

So yes, many apologies for contributing to the weakening of that words effectiveness as an insult.

And the South Park episode is where I got my new definition of the word. Seriously, my gay friends, very few people associate the name with you people anymore. It's just a generic insult, like retard or nazi. Consider also this quote from Chris Rock:

"What if the person that he called a faggot...was acting like a faggot? You don't have to be gay to act like a faggot. You don't even have to be a man to act like a faggot. Anybody can act like a faggot. Let me give you an example: I love Gwen Stefani. I think No Doubt is one of the best groups in the world; I keep a No Doubt CD in my car and I sing that shit to the end. I'm like "don't speak, I know just what you're sayin', oh, please stop explainin'"...I won't even get out my car 'til the shit's over. I'm like "you know you're good, you know you're real good...la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la, [high pitched] Don't! Don't!" I fuckin' love me some Gwen Stefani! Now, if I'm drivin' my car, and I'm at the light, and you in the car behind me, and the light's red, and I'm just sittin' there blasting some Gwen Stefani and I'm like "ain't no hollaback girl! Ain't no hollaback girl! Ain't no hollaback!" And you in the car behind me and the light's red--cool. But then the light turns green. And I don't see it, because I'm in Gwen Stefani heaven. And I'm just goin' "Ain't no hollaback girl! Ain't no hollaback girl! Ain't no hollaback!" Now the light starts fuckin' blinking! It's gettin' ready to turn red again, and I *still* don't see it, and I'm in my car going "This shit is bananas! B-na-na-na-nas! This shit is bananas! B-na-na-na-nas!" Now if you in the car behind me, and that light's gettin' ready to turn red, and I'm going "this shit is bananas! B-na-na-na-nas!" If you in the car behind me, you have the right to go "HEY, FAGGOT! The light's about to change!" Shit, even Elton John would call me a faggot at that moment. It's not the word, it's the context in which the word is bein' said!"