How to enrage muslims

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2011, 08:15 PM

RE: How to enrage muslims
(12-05-2011 07:54 PM)Bezo Wrote:  I really do have many gay friends.

But yes, I only went with that particular phrase because I wanted to come up with the single term that would enrage Muslims the very most.

But I guess "faggot" has nothing on "pig fucker" now that I think on it.

So yes, many apologies for contributing to the weakening of that words effectiveness as an insult.

And the South Park episode is where I got my new definition of the word. Seriously, my gay friends, very few people associate the name with you people anymore. It's just a generic insult, like retard or nazi. Consider also this quote from Chris Rock:

"What if the person that he called a faggot...was acting like a faggot? You don't have to be gay to act like a faggot. You don't even have to be a man to act like a faggot. Anybody can act like a faggot. Let me give you an example: I love Gwen Stefani. I think No Doubt is one of the best groups in the world; I keep a No Doubt CD in my car and I sing that shit to the end. I'm like "don't speak, I know just what you're sayin', oh, please stop explainin'"...I won't even get out my car 'til the shit's over. I'm like "you know you're good, you know you're real good...la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la, [high pitched] Don't! Don't!" I fuckin' love me some Gwen Stefani! Now, if I'm drivin' my car, and I'm at the light, and you in the car behind me, and the light's red, and I'm just sittin' there blasting some Gwen Stefani and I'm like "ain't no hollaback girl! Ain't no hollaback girl! Ain't no hollaback!" And you in the car behind me and the light's red--cool. But then the light turns green. And I don't see it, because I'm in Gwen Stefani heaven. And I'm just goin' "Ain't no hollaback girl! Ain't no hollaback girl! Ain't no hollaback!" Now the light starts fuckin' blinking! It's gettin' ready to turn red again, and I *still* don't see it, and I'm in my car going "This shit is bananas! B-na-na-na-nas! This shit is bananas! B-na-na-na-nas!" Now if you in the car behind me, and that light's gettin' ready to turn red, and I'm going "this shit is bananas! B-na-na-na-nas!" If you in the car behind me, you have the right to go "HEY, FAGGOT! The light's about to change!" Shit, even Elton John would call me a faggot at that moment. It's not the word, it's the context in which the word is bein' said!"

Really? Well Chris, I guess you'd go with that context bit, when I say, I can't stand that nigger Chris Rock or his twisted loud mouthed piss poor excuse for comedy, that made him the worst thing that ever crawled onto the Lethal Weapon franchise set!

Yeah, context!
I get that, nigger! Really!.Rolleyes
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2011, 11:46 PM

(12-05-2011 08:15 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Really? Well Chris, I guess you'd go with that context bit, when I say, I can't stand that nigger Chris Rock or his twisted loud mouthed piss poor excuse for comedy, that made him the worst thing that ever crawled onto the Lethal Weapon franchise set!

Yeah, context!
I get that, nigger! Really!.Rolleyes

Good game.
13-05-2011, 01:07 AM
It's a shame that the original post got lost on the the slur issue. I was gonna post that a pig be used in the photo, instead of a dog. A couple of gay boars ( caught in the act ) should really do the trick, due to how the muslims few homosexuality.

Oxymoron: "Religious teaching"
"Simple common sense goes out the window when religion comes in through the door." Me (Blasphemy Fan )
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2011, 01:32 AM
(13-05-2011 01:07 AM)blasphemy fan Wrote:  It's a shame that the original post got lost on the the slur issue. I was gonna post that a pig be used in the photo, instead of a dog. A couple of gay boars ( caught in the act ) should really do the trick, due to how the muslims few homosexuality.

Oh, but go ahead Big Grin

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
13-05-2011, 08:17 AM

It all comes down to the idiosyncrasy of the targeted person. Sure, the use of 'fagot' is meant to be a display of maliciousness but personally, I wouldn't give a shit. Chances are that if someone would call me a fagot my response would be to approach him, stare him in the eyes and say "you wanna do it big boy?" Heart in front of his friends. Making str8 tards (no, I'm not implying that str8=tard, but in Greece most "str8" boys are homophobic tards) feel unconformable is freaking hilarious! Big Grin
13-05-2011, 09:53 AM
(13-05-2011 08:17 AM)Celestus87 Wrote:  Making str8 tards (no, I'm not implying that str8=tard, but in Greece most "str8" boys are homophobic tards) feel unconformable is freaking hilarious! Big Grin

I don't imagine it's particularly difficult either.

For God so loved the world that he arranged for everyone to both have free will and to suffer the terrible consequences of making the wrong choice. Kind of a dick move, God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-05-2011, 09:55 AM

It's adorable! I'm guessing it's like a near-death experience to them. Heart
13-05-2011, 09:58 AM
By the way, Gassy, I appreciate what you're trying to do. But I've always believed that words only have the power that we give to them. So I choose to give words like nigger and faggot absolutely no power. They don't shock me; they don't distract me. They will never offend me. They're just words.

You have it within you the choice to take away all of their power over you too.

For God so loved the world that he arranged for everyone to both have free will and to suffer the terrible consequences of making the wrong choice. Kind of a dick move, God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-05-2011, 10:42 AM

(13-05-2011 09:58 AM)Bezo Wrote:  By the way, Gassy, I appreciate what you're trying to do. But I've always believed that words only have the power that we give to them. So I choose to give words like nigger and faggot absolutely no power. They don't shock me; they don't distract me. They will never offend me. They're just words.

You have it within you the choice to take away all of their power over you too.
They don't have power over me. That you brought "faggot" into this thread shows you have a great deal to learn about revoking the power of a word, over yourself.

You see, "faggot" had absolutely no place in this thread. None, whatsoever.
Until you gave life to the word, because you thought it relative to the OP.

When you learn to live your rhetoric, you'll know what you're talking about.
13-05-2011, 10:51 AM
Why don't you guys make a thread about insulting terms? You can even make a good poll. Idea

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
[+] 1 user Likes Thammuz's post