How to enrage muslims

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2011, 10:57 AM
RE: How to enrage muslims
I agree. This isn't the place for this discussion.

And I disagree with you, Gassy. But that's ok. You're perfectly entitled to your opinion. I'm just not subject to it.

For God so loved the world that he arranged for everyone to both have free will and to suffer the terrible consequences of making the wrong choice. Kind of a dick move, God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2011, 11:36 AM

(13-05-2011 10:57 AM)Bezo Wrote:  I agree. This isn't the place for this discussion.

And I disagree with you, Gassy. But that's ok. You're perfectly entitled to your opinion. I'm just not subject to it.
To the contrary. You represent it. Smile

(13-05-2011 10:51 AM)Thammuz Wrote:  Why don't you guys make a thread about insulting terms? You can even make a good poll. Idea
I'd say the poll has already been taken. Wink Tongue Why give it more juice that what was already interjected for that purpose.
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2011, 02:40 PM

Gassy, the expression of automatic thoughts does not necessarily mean a succumbing to them. You cannot control you automatic thoughts, you can only harness them.

The fact that Bezo brought up that word does not necessarily have to mean that he has a subconscious problem with gays. It can also be explained by assuming that he has been exposed a lot to the use of the word by others.

Social cognition is not a linear process. Wink
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2011, 03:40 PM
It's ok. From the sounds of it, both Gassy and I consider the matter closed. And that each of us consider ourselves right.

For God so loved the world that he arranged for everyone to both have free will and to suffer the terrible consequences of making the wrong choice. Kind of a dick move, God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-05-2011, 05:28 AM
to return to the first post , i don't know if many of you noticed but they concidered that picture offensive to saudi national identity ,not the religion itself .. most muslims in other countries will see that and marvel at how you managed to get the dog to wear that without getting bitten .. (i know because i showed it to my neighbors -kind of muslim fundies- and they found it cute )

and i think they only found it offensive ,in the first place ,because it's a stranger who showed it ..a stranger whose culture they usually have a problem with .. if it had been a saudi ,i guess they would have found it mildly amusing ..

(just my 2 scents .. )
Find all posts by this user