How to fool Allah and cheat during Ramadan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2011, 07:03 AM
RE: How to fool Allah and cheat during Ramadan
I don't see how someone could fail to fast for the day. I went on a pure water fast for 10 days meaning all I consumed was water day and night, and I unloaded trucks during this. The reason for Ramadan as explained by people I know is to humble yourself before god. Taking a shortcut is only saying that you don't need to experience the suffering that you and the others are expected to go through. These sorts of rituals are to help the community have empathetic bonds. Understanding each others' suffering is the best way to connect with each other.

While people outside of these practices may see them as silly fasting rituals are often one of the most important and connecting rituals practiced.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2013, 02:36 PM
Allah? YOU CAN'T CHEAT SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T EXIST.
09-07-2013, 02:39 PM
CAN'T CHEAT SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T EXIST!Evil_monster
09-07-2013, 02:44 PM
(25-08-2011 02:54 PM)dr_d Wrote:  I'm from the middle east, Israel actually, and u know there is lots of mixed up religions here, but the ppl surrounding me are mostly muslims, and i see them at the ramadan, they always fool allah, not just with the pill, they have another trick, they pull the clock backwards an hour so the feast would be shorter... thinking the pill would fool allah.
and want another thing i see?
as u know they're not allowed to do anything this month, so they do that in order not go to hell!... but the night of the Eid, hell breaks loose, i used to work at a gas station back then and i used to work during the ramadan, they're angels! they curse u if u drink water in-front of them, u know they say it in a polite way so they wont go to hell... but after the last dinner, when the ramadan is over and they break off from it, beer factories have to work harder! pimps will be richer!... how's that for fooling allah too?

LOL! GUESS YOU CAN'T FOOL SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T EXIST.Bowing
09-07-2013, 03:39 PM
(22-08-2011 12:35 AM)Thammuz Wrote:  From: De Standaard (Dutch)

More and more muslims use appetite suppressant pills during Ramadan. Since Ramadan falls in august this year, one of the hottest months, it's becoming quite hard for many people to get through the entire day. Using these pills gives them the feeling of a filled stomach and makes life much easier.

So, is this a way of fooling Allah or not?

All you'd have to do to fool Allah would be to stuff your face in any ocean. Go to the beach, enter the water, and shazam. Allah is blind.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
10-07-2013, 05:39 AM
I always thought Google translated better than that -- the source page, translated by Google:

Quote:Ramadan pills every day to come by
22/08/2011 | Erdal Balci
Pills that hunger, ensure during Ramadan for a lot of controversy in Turkey.

I guess it doesn't matter how you get through a fast. Obviously Allah doesn't care, and the worshiper feels better thinking that he or she is devoted enough to do the act, pills or not. I'm not generally a "rules lawyer", especially when the game's outcome is irrelevant...

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2013, 07:07 AM
We say that Allah is omniscient and omnipotent. But there are a big problem : Allah is an imaginary character.
You can't fool a person who is not real.
10-07-2013, 07:54 AM
(10-07-2013 07:07 AM)viocjit Wrote:  We say that Allah is omniscient and omnipotent. But there are a big problem : Allah is an imaginary character.
You can't fool a person who is not real.

Um, yeah you can. I do it all the time, duh. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
12-07-2013, 07:38 AM
(30-08-2011 07:03 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Taking a shortcut is only saying that you don't need to experience the suffering that you and the others are expected to go through. These sorts of rituals are to help the community have empathetic bonds.

Then why not deprive yourselves of something more vital... like oxygen. You could get the whole suffering thing done in one quick shot.

Obama promised you change. Reach in your pocket, feel those coins? There's your change...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user