How to get fundies off your doorstep

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2015, 09:08 AM
How to get fundies off your doorstep
What's your favorite line to clear your doorstep of preaching fundies who show up knocking on your front door on Saturday morning???

Mine --

"Is Jesus coming again"? (when they answer "Yes" ) - quickly inject - "Well I thought he was celibate..... now was he or not???"

Slam door....

Watch through peephole, see if they figure it out.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: How to get fundies off your doorstep
I was kind of a dick in my younger years. For example, I was once over at a friends house on a Sunday. We were both hanging out in the garage, so, when I saw doorknockers making the rounds, we quickly gathered a mirror, baby powder, and some razor blades. We dusted our noses and our clothes with the white substance and started chopping up lines with the razor blades when they showed up. It looked like we were having a good ol' fashioned "coke party", so they quickly retreated from the premises. Not a single word was spoken between us.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: How to get fundies off your doorstep
(03-03-2015 12:13 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I was kind of a dick in my younger years. For example, I was once over at a friends house on a Sunday. We were both hanging out in the garage, so, when I saw doorknockers making the rounds, we quickly gathered a mirror, baby powder, and some razor blades. We dusted our noses and our clothes with the white substance and started chopping up lines with the razor blades when they showed up. It looked like we were having a good ol' fashioned "coke party", so they quickly retreated from the premises. Not a single word was spoken between us.

real coke heads arent so messy with it. Angel Wink

I had a few neighbors and we would call each to warn that doorknockers were in the neighborhood. We used to get people selling everything- not just jesus.

one lady and her kid caught me when I was already having a bad day and I yelled at them to " go read a science book!". I figured my outburst would stick with the kid. There were a few I allowed my dog to frighten. He was 100 lb labrador. when the bell would ring he had a really deep bark and he would jump on the door. He was the happiest dog on the planet, loved everyone he met, but I would crack the door open and pretend I couldnt hold him back and I tell them he might bite, I just don't know... often times they would already be backing down off the porch before I even opened the door. lol.

I have told this story here before .... my obsese father used to slowly undress while asking them questions, he found it entertaining. Big Grin

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Bows and Arrows's post