How to get holy water

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: How to get holy water
(26-08-2012 05:09 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(26-08-2012 05:08 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Vampires.

Shit, Hughsie, you're a fucking moron. No

I found contracting aids to be a far more effective way of outwitting vampires.

I stand corrected. That's fucking brilliant!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2012, 05:26 PM
You probably can just walk into a church, and look for the font. Some have really big ones, some not. Usually, one on each side of the front door, (inside), (in Catholic places). If there is a cathedral near you, take your bottle(s), and just dip them in the font, and "fill er up". No one will really think that's all that odd. Or, if you can see the baptismal font, open the cover. That will have a lot of water. But be carful with that. They might not like the baptismal font being messed with. Or take about 4-5 smaller bottles, and walk around the church. The fonts won't all be empty.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
26-08-2012, 05:27 PM
(26-08-2012 05:26 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You probably can just walk into a church, and look for the font. Some have really big ones, some not. Usually, one on each side of the front door, (inside), (in Catholic places). If there is a cathedral near you, take your bottle(s), and just dip them in the font, and "fill er up". No one will really think that's all that odd. Or, if you can see the baptismal font, open the cover. That will have a lot of water. But be carful with that. They might not like the baptismal font being messed with. Or take about 4-5 smaller bottles, and walk around the church. The fonts won't all be empty.

Sounds like you've hunted vampires before, son. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
26-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Ya, no using the stuff people dip their hands into. That was the first thing I thought of.

I want it to be actual holy water from a catholic priest. The real deal.

I've seen it for sale, but only in wee little vials. I was thinking of just adding that to the bong, but it seems like I'd be half assing it. this list is stuff that I wanna do right.

Keep the ideas coming, and I'll keep you updated on my progress.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
I have to ask (oh, and sorry for not being entirely helpful before--drunk and all that now), but what do you want the water for? I ask only because depending on the priest, they might say "sure" and just give you some, fill up whatever you bring and bless it for you. Some might not really care. Now granted it might not be "blessed properly" or something, but still, if you ask (I'd say call them) they might just hand it over no questions asked.

OK, saw the bong thing.... maybe just asking, priest might have a "sense of humor" of sorts.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
26-08-2012, 05:30 PM
bah... no need for modesty here just walts on in with your empty bong and filler that bitch up straight from their tap.. !

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
26-08-2012, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2012 05:39 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(26-08-2012 05:28 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I want it to be actual holy water from a catholic priest. The real deal.

Sorry, but you're making a distiction, where there is none, officially.
Catholic priests do not "bless" holy water, normally. It's done in a large vessel, at the Easter Vigil service, when they dip the candle into the water, and that IS, what is in the fonts. There is no difference. If you walk in and ask for water to be blessed, he will just give you some from the supply from last Easter, I think. And even if that's not what he does, the water from the priest's blessing, is in no way "more blessed", (according to them), than the font. In fact the small font H2O is probably MORE sacred, as is the baptismal font, as there are "holy oils" in those, from last Easter's Chrism Mass.

Trust me. I could be the pope.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
26-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Dude, you're the high priest of Dudeism. Make your own!

2 Ways to Make Your Own Holy Water

~Izel
26-08-2012, 05:36 PM
(26-08-2012 05:28 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I want it to be actual holy water from a catholic priest. The real deal.

OH!! Okay see now the whole ball game just changed!... Alright so you need a catholic priest.. ya want the whole enchilada!

you now must ask yourself.... do you want a catholic priest that molests children to bless your water or a priest that is actually divine in his practices to bless it.? (if one of them even exists...)

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire