How to get holy water

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: How to get holy water
(26-08-2012 07:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(26-08-2012 07:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  Ummm, there's no such thing as holy water.Drinking Beverage

Except coffee.

Actually there is such a thing as holy water. It's just not efficacious.

Drinking Beverage

Depends on what the definition of 'is' is. Smartass

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Sorry I was not able to come to this conclusion earlier but, rob a church.

Under Repair.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
26-08-2012, 07:32 PM
(26-08-2012 07:29 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  You guys gotta keep in mind, the point is to fill my bong with water that Catholics consider "Holy Water". It has nothing whatsoever to do with what the water actually is. If we were looking for a specific kind of water, it would be reverse osmosis, not holy.

Why? Are you doing bong hits in church?

26-08-2012, 07:37 PM
(26-08-2012 07:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-08-2012 07:29 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  You guys gotta keep in mind, the point is to fill my bong with water that Catholics consider "Holy Water". It has nothing whatsoever to do with what the water actually is. If we were looking for a specific kind of water, it would be reverse osmosis, not holy.

Why? Are you doing bong hits in church?

No. It's just something I want to do. I don't know how life began, and I don't know why I want to smoke a huge bowl through a bong full of holy water. And I accept that. If it becomes important for me to know the answer to either, I will peruse the matter further. Until that point, I'm cool with I dunno. It just did, and I just wanna.

Perhaps if you were slightly more badass you'd get it. Laughat

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
26-08-2012, 07:38 PM
There is a church in the next neighbourhood from mine who has 100 ml bottles for the taking at the alter that the priest has blessed. I have a bottle I've been carrying around in a box for years. I was an alter server and the priest told me if I need more I could get more, or if I poor it in distilled or spring water then it would mix and all of it would be holy. You can just go pick some up, usually Ukrainian Catholic churches have them on hand (they also tend to do the full masses). Don't forget to genuflect when you get some Big Grin Or I can mail mine, I was going to clear that box out soon anyway.
26-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Now stop worrying about all the little shit! Get to thinking about how I can get me some fucking holy water!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
26-08-2012, 07:39 PM
This is funny, because today I was thinking it would be fun to tour the country hitting up the church luncheons and goodies, after services. Maybe that is meant for you, though? Mmm... think about it.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
26-08-2012, 07:39 PM
(26-08-2012 07:37 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(26-08-2012 07:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why? Are you doing bong hits in church?

No. It's just something I want to do. I don't know how life began, and I don't know why I want to smoke a huge bowl through a bong full of holy water. And I accept that. If it becomes important for me to know the answer to either, I will peruse the matter further. Until that point, I'm cool with I dunno. It just did, and I just wanna.

I am so un-badass that honey is jealous of my sweetness, bunnies come up to me for hugs, and little birds alight on my shoulder to serenade me.

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-08-2012, 07:41 PM
(26-08-2012 07:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-08-2012 07:37 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  No. It's just something I want to do. I don't know how life began, and I don't know why I want to smoke a huge bowl through a bong full of holy water. And I accept that. If it becomes important for me to know the answer to either, I will peruse the matter further. Until that point, I'm cool with I dunno. It just did, and I just wanna.

I am so un-badass that honey is jealous of my sweetness, bunnies come up to me for hugs, and little birds alight on my shoulder to serenade me.

Err.. since this is a Catholic thread... St Francis of Assisi much? lol
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
26-08-2012, 07:42 PM
Just an FYI, church goodies are the best because the ladies are always in competition. My mother in law won first place for three dishes. OMGOMG so good, her baking is!