How to get holy water

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2012, 11:26 AM
RE: How to get holy water
I think my mother still has my official service book somewhere in one of her bookcases. You touch the water, the bong, or both to the screen of your computer and I'll do a skype miracle for you. Fuck I could be so rich if I were 99% more of an asshole...

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Malleus's post
31-08-2012, 11:33 AM
(26-08-2012 05:12 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  #247) Fill bong with holy water

I LOL'd.
Sacreligious don't you think... oh, you rebel, you.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes legendoflink's post
01-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Make sure to do this on a Saturday.........

1: Visit pet shop and buy two boxes of crickets.
2: Visit church with grounds..... walk around casting cannabis seeds in quiet areas where it might take.
3: Enter church, approach priest, ask to bless bottle of water for you (I cant see them refusing if im honest, its just a few words)
4: Thank priest, then when no one is looking empty both boxes of crickets out in a corner.
5: Leave.
6: The next day chortle to yourself as you think of the racket going off in sunday service as you stack yourself the holiest of pipes Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
13-09-2012, 03:10 AM
(01-09-2012 09:51 PM)bemore Wrote:  Make sure to do this on a Saturday.........

1: Visit pet shop and buy two boxes of crickets.
2: Visit church with grounds..... walk around casting cannabis seeds in quiet areas where it might take.
3: Enter church, approach priest, ask to bless bottle of water for you (I cant see them refusing if im honest, its just a few words)
4: Thank priest, then when no one is looking empty both boxes of crickets out in a corner.
5: Leave.
6: The next day chortle to yourself as you think of the racket going off in sunday service as you stack yourself the holiest of pipes Smile

This cracked me up.