How to make millions in Serbia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: How to make millions in Serbia
80% of the entire European drugmarket is controled by the Italian mob and almoust all of that by the Ndrangeta, which is the Italian mob in Calabria who for example control almoust the entire European cocaine market.

Dont overestimate the Albanians, unlike in America or elswhere, organised crime in Europe is almoust always in some way conected and controled by Southern Italy.

Oh, I think it is worth noticing that an enormous part of the 20% that the Italian mob does not control is pot - curtesy to the Netherlands.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2014, 05:48 PM
(15-01-2014 05:23 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  80% of the entire European drugmarket is controled by the Italian mob and almoust all of that by the Ndrangeta, which is the Italian mob in Calabria who for example control almoust the entire European cocaine market.

Dont overestimate the Albanians, unlike in America or elswhere, organised crime in Europe is almoust always in some way conected and controled by Southern Italy.

Oh, I think it is worth noticing that an enormous part of the 20% that the Italian mob does not control is pot - curtesy to the Netherlands.

Yeah, I know Italians have their hands in everything but I don't think Albanians should be underestimated either.

Interesting, I've stumbled onto this

Albanian mafia

Quote:Ndrangheta

[quote]In an Albanian television station Top Channel TV, Saviano went on to say that the Albanian and Italian factions are "one of the same", and that they don't consider each other as foreigners.[24]

According to the German Federal Intelligence Service, the Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND), in a leaked report to a Berlin newspaper, states that the 'Ndrangheta "act in close co-operation with Albanian mafia families in moving weapons and narcotics across Europe's porous borders".[25]

Bust I was talking about http://www.cins.org.rs/?p=8711

Quote:A joint operation of Drug Enforcement Administrationand Serbian Security Information Agencyled to seizing 2.7 tons of cocaine in international waters off the coast of South America on October 17th, 2009. and thus forced the organizer of the smuggling Darko Saric to escape that still hasn’t been ended

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
16-01-2014, 07:18 AM
(15-01-2014 02:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-01-2014 07:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  God damn that's genius.

That's not corruption though. That's working a failed system.
Corruption is things like bribes and kickbacks.

Seriously? Do you think that scam was pulled off without greasing a few government officials?

Oh, I have no doubt that the fine print will be riddled with corruption.
But on the face value of the action, there's nothing corrupt there it's just working a failed system.

But yes, no doubt there is corruption to make/keep that system failed.
I'm sure more then a few politicans are lining their pockets out of this deal too.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
16-01-2014, 07:47 AM
Why is Serbia associated with this?

This sounds like business as usual in Chicago....

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like LostLocke's post
16-01-2014, 10:49 AM
(16-01-2014 07:47 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  Why is Serbia associated with this?

This sounds like business as usual in Chicago....

Of course, because after Belgrade , next city with the biggest population of Serbs living in it is ... Chicago. Big Grin with about 350-400k Serbs.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
16-01-2014, 03:44 PM
It's funny you bring this up actually. I was just thinking the other day, prior to this thread, that Serbia is a very good candidate for biggest douche bag of the 1900's.
It was the catalyst for WW1, which in turn led to WW2. Both wars resulting in stupid amounts of loss of life. And then in the 90's under Yugoslavia it tried to form a 'Greater Serbia' (gain control over Yugoslavia rather then share control with the other countries that made up Yugoslavia) (oh, here's a fun fact. For 4 days of my life, Yugoslavia was a country, well, a full country that included Croatia and Slovenia) and started the Yugolsavian wars which were the worst wars (in terms of loss of life) since the world wars.

Such huge impact for such a tiny country.

Anyway, little off topic, carry on.

16-01-2014, 04:12 PM
(16-01-2014 03:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's funny you bring this up actually. I was just thinking the other day, prior to this thread, that Serbia is a very good candidate for biggest douche bag of the 1900's.
It was the catalyst for WW1, which in turn led to WW2. Both wars resulting in stupid amounts of loss of life. And then in the 90's under Yugoslavia it tried to form a 'Greater Serbia' (gain control over Yugoslavia rather then share control with the other countries that made up Yugoslavia) (oh, here's a fun fact. For 4 days of my life, Yugoslavia was a country, well, a full country that included Croatia and Slovenia) and started the Yugolsavian wars which were the worst wars (in terms of loss of life) since the world wars.

WWI would start anyway , with or without the Sarajevo assassination. it was just an excuse everybody was waiting for.

As for the wars of the 90's ....don't believe everything you hear on TV.

War in former Yugoslavia didn't start because Serbia wanted to form "Greater Serbia" I can tell you that much.

16-01-2014, 05:02 PM
(16-01-2014 04:12 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(16-01-2014 03:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's funny you bring this up actually. I was just thinking the other day, prior to this thread, that Serbia is a very good candidate for biggest douche bag of the 1900's.

WWI would start anyway , with or without the Sarajevo assassination. it was just an excuse everybody was waiting for.

As for the wars of the 90's ....don't believe everything you hear on TV.

War in former Yugoslavia didn't start because Serbia wanted to form "Greater Serbia" I can tell you that much.

Yea you can argue that, I certainly do a lot. BUT that doesn't change the fact that it DID start in part because of Serbia.

I don't. I trust in a collection of various sources.
I recently started reading about Yugoslavia Wars as part of filling my historic knowledge gaps.

And it did. Serbia had control over Yugoslavia and wanted to keep it that way, which is why it went to war with Slovenia (and Croatia) when they declared independence on the 25th of June 1991. Sure, it was under the Yugoslavia name, but it was Serbia pulling the strings and it was Serbia fighting (politically) to keep Yugoslavia whole, because Serbia had the power in the Yugoslavian government.
When I say Greater Serbia I mean Yugoslavia, but Yugoslavia controlled by Serbia.

If Serbia didn't want to retain power in Yugoslavia then they wouldn't have gone to war with Slovenia and Croatia when they tried to break away.
Note: None of the Yugoslav wars were about Serbian independence.
Hell, Serbia was Serbia and Montenegro until 2006.

Kosovo is a prime example of "Greater Serbia".
Serbia, to this day, disputes Kosovo independence.

16-01-2014, 05:58 PM
(16-01-2014 05:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yea you can argue that, I certainly do a lot. BUT that doesn't change the fact that it DID start in part because of Serbia.

Of course it did start in part because of Serbia. Not denying that.

Quote:I don't. I trust in a collection of various sources.
I recently started reading about Yugoslavia Wars as part of filling my historic knowledge gaps.

And it did. Serbia had control over Yugoslavia and wanted to keep it that way, which is why it went to war with Slovenia (and Croatia) when they declared independence on the 25th of June 1991.

There was no real war in Slovenia, and the situation with Croatia and Bosnia is a lot more complicated then "Serbia wanted to retain control" but that is a part of it.

Quote:Sure, it was under the Yugoslavia name, but it was Serbia pulling the strings and it was Serbia fighting (politically) to keep Yugoslavia whole, because Serbia had the power in the Yugoslavian government.

True

Quote:When I say Greater Serbia I mean Yugoslavia, but Yugoslavia controlled by Serbia.

If Serbia didn't want to retain power in Yugoslavia then they wouldn't have gone to war with Slovenia and Croatia when they tried to break away.
Like I said, that wasn't the biggest reason that the war started.

Quote:Note: None of the Yugoslav wars were about Serbian independence.
Hell, Serbia was Serbia and Montenegro until 2006.

Of course not.

Quote:Kosovo is a prime example of "Greater Serbia".
Serbia, to this day, disputes Kosovo independence.

LOL Do you think Serbia tried to invade Kosovo or something?

Kosovo was a part of Serbia for as long as Serbia existed. It is a cradle of Serbian nation. Serbian monasteries in Kosovo date back to 13th and 14th century like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gra%C4%8Danica_monastery and Kosovo is the place where Serbian army stood their ground against the invasion of the Ottoman empire in 1389 Battle of Kosovo
I think that you can see why a lot of Serbs feel that losing Kosovo is like ripping their harts out of their chests. nothing to do with "Greater Serbia"

Balkan politics and wars...Not my favorite subject.

Quote:I recently started reading about Yugoslavia Wars as part of filling my historic knowledge gaps.

Let me save you the trouble.... Serbs are dicks and only half human violent idiots and are to blame for everything. Undecided
Whole word thinks that so I guess it must be true.
That said, I am enormously thankful for being allowed to interact with more civilized people of the world, be it only by the means of internet.
I was promised that if I behave well , in a few years I will be allowed to go beyond Serbia borders to see how more evolved humans live. Restrained obviously , but I'm looking forward to it.

[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
16-01-2014, 07:37 PM
Quote:LOL Do you think Serbia tried to invade Kosovo or something?

Kosovo was a part of Serbia for as long as Serbia existed. It is a cradle of Serbian nation. Serbian monasteries in Kosovo date back to 13th and 14th century like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gra%C4%8Danica_monastery and Kosovo is the place where Serbian army stood their ground against the invasion of the Ottoman empire in 1389 Battle of Kosovo
I think that you can see why a lot of Serbs feel that losing Kosovo is like ripping their harts out of their chests. nothing to do with "Greater Serbia"

Fair enough. I can certainly appreciate that.
Though, to be fair, less then 10% of the 'country' is Serbian. Do you really want a state that just don't want anything to do with you?
It seems, to me, like Serbia is causing unnecessary conflict in the sense that it's only a matter of time before Serbia is forced to recognize Kosovo's independence. And I don't mean forced as in war, I mean politically and at home as people's views change.

Quote:Let me save you the trouble.... Serbs are dicks and only half human violent idiots and are to blame for everything. Undecided

I didn't mean it like that.
Every country has its own interests in mind and fights for those interests. Look at the US for example. How many wars do they have their noses currently? Or France. Or how about British colonial history... that sure as shit aint a bag of peaches.
It's just 'unlucky' that Serbia's actions (which all other countries do as well, that being doing things to increase their wealth/power/influence) resulted in such catastrophic consequences. But that is a result of circumstance, not because the people are these horrible things you say.