Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: How to make the world free from religion and other shit
How to Get Rid of Religion

1. Open skull
2. Remove brain
3. ...........

In short you can't you just can't. Its everyones favorite play thing. The steps you suggested, come on..sounds like brainwashing and coercionTongue
All I can say is that you should teach the roots of religion which are mythologies. Mythologies are very human stories for explaining the world and also what civilizations valued at that time. They were meant to stay in the past. Thats not to say that we still can't find some relevance since most myths are timeless.
You can't get rid of religion but you can reform it.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2013, 01:56 PM
And the reason why over 90% of people today, even in our modern, educated, post-modern, Internet-go-read-about-atheism world, have these delusions at play in their lives, is...?
22-10-2013, 02:43 PM
(22-10-2013 01:56 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  And the reason why over 90% of people today, even in our modern, educated, post-modern, Internet-go-read-about-atheism world, have these delusions at play in their lives, is...?
Fallible human brains. Everyone has oneSmile

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 2 users Like grizzlysnake's post
28-10-2013, 12:49 AM
Tongue RE: How to make the world free from religion and other shit
(21-10-2013 05:59 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  You aren't going to kill religion without evolution changing our brains over a very long period of time.

Every organization with power and something to gain from you is wanting to 'brainwash' you. Whether it is the church, a political party, or General Mills, or Volkswagen. They want something from you and humans are susceptible to to coercion, sometimes for subtly than others. Most people think, 'Oh, not me ' as well. This is life. Religion or no, government or no, cooperation or no.
-yea agree!! religion, government, cooperation, that have power will try to brainwash other people when they have some interest.

-some communist country have try to ban religion and make a clear statement that religion is like an opium for society long time ago. The result for eliminating religion in that country is not bad, according to Wikipedia (global index of religiousity and atheism), at 2012 there are roughly 47% of convinced atheist, 30% Not religious person, 14% religious person, 9% dont know to response. in order to be a member of the communist party in that country, an individual must be an atheist. Very secular country aren't they?

-how the quality of life? how the freedom in that country? corruption level? government brainwashing? the rumor said, majority are like paranoid slave, there is very little freedom of information and freedom of financial, Dogma is everywhere, the corruptions in that country is high. lots of horror story where female baby born will be buried alive because not economically good.

-how to eliminate religion? the fastest way is planting fear and give some dream, systematically, strategically brainwashing all people in all aspect of society and maybe brainwashing all people to never brainwashing other people. To do that we need great power and lots of money to do some dirty job ^^ (use the same method, fight fire with fire!)Cool
28-10-2013, 01:07 AM
Let the batshits lie and deceive about their precious creation myths, the truth will kick ass in the end.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
28-10-2013, 07:13 AM
How to make the world free from religion and other shit
(22-10-2013 01:56 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  And the reason why over 90% of people today, even in our modern, educated, post-modern, Internet-go-read-about-atheism world, have these delusions at play in their lives, is...?

People who choose not to think for themselves.

"Laissez nous faire!"

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor will I ever ask another man to live for mine."