How to overcome stupidity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2016, 11:18 PM
RE: How to overcome stupidity?
(21-04-2016 10:01 PM)Tampitump Wrote:  I reject the idea that stupid people can become smarter. You cannot create more brain. You cannot get more out of something when it is not there.

You are rejecting fact, then. You are now infinitely more intelligent than when you were born. You were at a certain level of intelligence - stupid - and gained more.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: How to overcome stupidity?
(21-04-2016 12:16 AM)Tampitump Wrote:  You people just don't understand. I study and read every single day. I am constantly trying to learn and understand more things about the world. Average people whom I know never pick up a book or care about anything can school me on literally any topic. I honestly think I have some form of mental retardation or deficiency. I have a hard time following technical directions about things and cannot wrap my head around the simplest of mathematical concepts. I am a stupid person. No caveats can preserve that fact. I'm going to kill myself. I hate myself.

I think you probably have a habit of underestimating yourself. These people you say school you on things. Do they really? If I got into a religious debate when I was younger, I thought I got beat. Every time I did, I looked up the explanations I was given and learned something. When I get into a debate now, I beat them. Same can be said now. When I was a kid, there were no smartphones or home computers. My family didn't get a computer until I was about 13 and only interested in finding pictures of boobs. No all you must do is take your phone out to fact check what you are being told by others. I bet you are smarter than you think. After all, the true mark of stupidity is not understanding when you have had your head handed to you. Metaphorically speaking of course.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply