How to overcome stupidity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: How to overcome stupidity?
Quote:How to overcome stupidity?

Become a republican. They'll never notice.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Minimalist's post
21-04-2016, 05:30 PM

I'll more than likely not kill myself. It's just the only way I can let go of some of this frustration and anger. I think frustration and anger is also a sign of low intelligence.

BTW, since I mentioned it before, What are some of your views on the whole transgender bathroom issue? I can't really decide if the conservatives have a point when they say that if transgenders can choose the bathroom they identify with then pedophiles can have a license to go after children. I think it is just Fox News kool-aid and propaganda myself, but I'm not sure. This is where my thinking ends.
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2016, 05:31 PM
(21-04-2016 05:10 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 05:08 PM)Tampitump Wrote:  Well, I am not a troll.

Nothing wrong with being a troll.....

I'm a troll.....

If you ask somebody from the U.P....................

In Michigan, anybody who lives "under the bridge" (To the Upper Peninsula) is called a troll, by the yoopers........... (Yooper -- somebody from da UP, eh??)

I don't care for trolls. This movie is based loosely on my exploits.

21-04-2016, 05:39 PM
(21-04-2016 05:30 PM)Tampitump Wrote:  I'll more than likely not kill myself. It's just the only way I can let go of some of this frustration and anger. I think frustration and anger is also a sign of low intelligence.

BTW, since I mentioned it before, What are some of your views on the whole transgender bathroom issue? I can't really decide if the conservatives have a point when they say that if transgenders can choose the bathroom they identify with then pedophiles can have a license to go after children. I think it is just Fox News kool-aid and propaganda myself, but I'm not sure. This is where my thinking ends.

I wouldn't say it's connected so firmly, but what is this basis of your use of intelligence. You've gone on about it but it's a problem because the general societal descriptions of the idea of intelligence aren't really functional.

The concept isn't some singular element. There are much more varied types of what a persons intelligence is from abstract thought, emotional intelligence, observant skills, etc. In probably better expounded upon terms somewhere.

There isn't one singular idea of intelligence to grasp that you have or not have, it's mainly a hypothetical construct. Focusing on what it is more mentally and personally you seek outside of the terminology may help you discover it's not all a futile attempt.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
21-04-2016, 05:56 PM
(21-04-2016 05:30 PM)Tampitump Wrote:  I'll more than likely not kill myself. It's just the only way I can let go of some of this frustration and anger. I think frustration and anger is also a sign of low intelligence.

It's BS propaganda. Contrary to right wing commentary, most homosexuals are NOT pedophiles.

I have a history in the entertainment biz. Men liked men, women liked women. Not kids.

Glad to hear you are not suicidal. Feeling so sorry for yourself is a bit egocentric.

Like Biker said, you have to find something to do. Join a dance class, a book club, anything. Go out and meet people. You don't have to speak to professor Kraus. Joe Blogs will do.

There will always be someone better. We only really compete with ourselves. I forget shit too. Stuff I used to quote off hand has vanished. Poof, gone.

Things can be worse. Look at Prince, dead at 57! Thankfully you still live. As do I. Against all odds, mind you. Now here I am, nursing a hangover with a cup of coffee because all my family support is moving away and I have a deadly disease. Just me. Dealing with this shit alone. It got to me last night, let me tell you.

The point is it is now a new day. I have set myself some tasks and will complete them. Return home exhausted and pass out. Wake up tomorrow and do it all again.

It's all I can do. Kraus may be a great scientist, but I reckon I'm a better musician than he is. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
21-04-2016, 05:58 PM
(21-04-2016 04:13 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  i smell a troll.

You know...I was about to say the same thing after the OPs last post but you beat me to it. I hope we’re right since the alternative is that this guy is suicidal.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
21-04-2016, 06:06 PM

Tampitump,
Do you realize that a whole lot of people on this forum were sincerely trying to talk you off the ledge because they feel you are in desperate need of immediate help?

And then you flip a switch and say, “never mind, oh, look...squirrel!”

Really? And you’re upset for being called less than honest?

[Image: tumblr_m5365rNNr71qf010uo1_500.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
21-04-2016, 06:09 PM

(21-04-2016 06:06 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Tampitump,
Do you realize that a whole lot of people on this forum were sincerely trying to talk you off the ledge because they feel you are in desperate need of immediate help?

I actually mentioned that topic before hand. I didn't just suddenly think of it.
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2016, 06:22 PM
(21-04-2016 06:09 PM)Tampitump Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 06:06 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Tampitump,

I actually mentioned that topic before hand. I didn't just suddenly think of it.

Indeed, you did, though I was curious about the whole notion in the way you brought it up.

You said someone like her, the girl that mentioned in on facebook, should be coming to you for advice... what was that supposed to mean in your regard?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
21-04-2016, 06:26 PM
(21-04-2016 06:09 PM)Tampitump Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 06:06 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Tampitump,

You missed the entire gist of my comment, you know, the part where people here were concerned for you before you you went all never mind. Dodgy