How to overcome stupidity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: How to overcome stupidity?
(21-04-2016 05:30 PM)Tampitump Wrote:  I'll more than likely not kill myself. It's just the only way I can let go of some of this frustration and anger. I think frustration and anger is also a sign of low intelligence.

Dude, frustration and anger are not signs of low intelligence. It happens to everyone at some point. Everyone gets mad sometimes. Find a healthy way to deal with anger that doesn't hurt anyone. I get frustrated at times. That doesn't mean I'm dumb, though. There are things that I learn at a slower pace than maybe someone else does. So? It happens. We all learn differently.

Killing yourself is NOT the only way to let go if these things. You need to find something that brings you peace. Something that calms you down. Painting, instruments, gardening, whatever. Find a healthy way to deal with stress.

Take it easy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2016, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2016 06:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
(21-04-2016 05:30 PM)Tampitump Wrote:  I'll more than likely not kill myself. It's just the only way I can let go of some of this frustration and anger. I think frustration and anger is also a sign of low intelligence.

BTW, since I mentioned it before, What are some of your views on the whole transgender bathroom issue? I can't really decide if the conservatives have a point when they say that if transgenders can choose the bathroom they identify with then pedophiles can have a license to go after children. I think it is just Fox News kool-aid and propaganda myself, but I'm not sure. This is where my thinking ends.

Dafuq kinda post is that? You go from "I'm a fucking idiot ready to off myself because I'm so stupid." to "What ya'll think about transgender bathroom laws?"

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-04-2016, 06:41 PM
(21-04-2016 06:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

BTW, since I mentioned it before, What are some of your views on the whole transgender bathroom issue? I can't really decide if the conservatives have a point when they say that if transgenders can choose the bathroom they identify with then pedophiles can have a license to go after children. I think it is just Fox News kool-aid and propaganda myself, but I'm not sure. This is where my thinking ends.

Dafuq kinda post is that? You go from "I'm a fucking idiot ready to off myself because I'm so stupid." to "What ya'll think about transgender bathroom laws?"

Tampitump, you are dealing with some damned sharp people here, and you have just crossed the line where sympathy will likely evaporate like the morning dew when you post shit like this. We don't actually get distracted by someone calling out "Squirrel!".

TROLL. Yes
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
21-04-2016, 06:45 PM
(21-04-2016 06:32 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Take it easy.

Been running down the road trying to lessen my load.

Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-04-2016, 06:48 PM

(21-04-2016 06:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 06:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dafuq kinda post is that? You go from "I'm a fucking idiot ready to off myself because I'm so stupid." to "What ya'll think about transgender bathroom laws?"

Tampitump, you are dealing with some damned sharp people here, and you have just crossed the line where sympathy will likely evaporate like the morning dew when you post shit like this. We don't actually get distracted by someone calling out "Squirrel!".

TROLL. Yes

Like I said fucker. I already mentioned this topic in another post. It was not a "squirrel" thing. Go fuck yourself asshole.

I'm gone. Fuck you guys. People are obviously so free with the fucking word "troll". Fuck you guys!
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Tampitump's post
21-04-2016, 06:54 PM
These are the days of our lives.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-04-2016, 06:55 PM
(21-04-2016 06:48 PM)Tampitump Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 06:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Tampitump, you are dealing with some damned sharp people here, and you have just crossed the line where sympathy will likely evaporate like the morning dew when you post shit like this. We don't actually get distracted by someone calling out "Squirrel!".

TROLL. Yes

Like I said fucker. I already mentioned this topic in another post. It was not a "squirrel" thing. Go fuck yourself asshole.

I'm gone. Fuck you guys. People are obviously so free with the fucking word "troll". Fuck you guys!

Wow....
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
21-04-2016, 07:01 PM
(21-04-2016 06:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Tampitump, you are dealing with some damned sharp people here, and you have just crossed the line where sympathy will likely evaporate like the morning dew when you post shit like this. We don't actually get distracted by someone calling out "Squirrel!".

TROLL. Yes

Yes, people are free with words as they choose, they can be open to use words as they please.

You on the other hand could respond to people responding to questions you ask or inquiry about what drives your mentalities if you wished. Though i's a matter of your intended focus. What your expectations are, can shift your perceptions. I think the issues are largely indicated by what types of expectations you put on yourself. When you posit someone like x should be coming to you to help, it is filled with very leading interesting to question presumptions.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
21-04-2016, 07:08 PM

TROLL. Yes

whatever. if you're as stupid as you claim then take some advice from me (i dont think im stupid), go get some actual professional help for your suicidal thoughts instead of trying to get internet forum counseling. because that is fucking stupid. no matter how smart the people here are. now piss off, either way.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
21-04-2016, 07:29 PM

TROLL. Yes

That's the spirit. Hopefully you feel more intelligent than the group here (you should) - in which case, in a weird way, you have been helped.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post