How to overcome stupidity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: How to overcome stupidity?
(21-04-2016 06:48 PM)Tampitump Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 06:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Tampitump, you are dealing with some damned sharp people here, and you have just crossed the line where sympathy will likely evaporate like the morning dew when you post shit like this. We don't actually get distracted by someone calling out "Squirrel!".

TROLL. Yes

Like I said fucker. I already mentioned this topic in another post. It was not a "squirrel" thing. Go fuck yourself asshole.

I'm gone. Fuck you guys. People are obviously so free with the fucking word "troll". Fuck you guys!

You don't give yourself enough credit...you were right all along.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
21-04-2016, 07:43 PM
(21-04-2016 06:48 PM)Tampitump Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 06:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Tampitump, you are dealing with some damned sharp people here, and you have just crossed the line where sympathy will likely evaporate like the morning dew when you post shit like this. We don't actually get distracted by someone calling out "Squirrel!".

TROLL. Yes

Like I said fucker. I already mentioned this topic in another post. It was not a "squirrel" thing. Go fuck yourself asshole.

I'm gone. Fuck you guys. People are obviously so free with the fucking word "troll". Fuck you guys!

Drinking Beverage Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out, sweet cheeks. Kiss
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
21-04-2016, 07:52 PM
(21-04-2016 07:29 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 06:48 PM)Tampitump Wrote:  Like I said fucker. I already mentioned this topic in another post. It was not a "squirrel" thing. Go fuck yourself asshole.

That's the spirit. Hopefully you feel more intelligent than the group here (you should) - in which case, in a weird way, you have been helped.

Yes, an arrogantly lead form of superiority is good for the person with a mentality that, well that girl is a cheerleader posting x on facebook so I should be the person she comes to for advice... that's not gonna conflat his self doubt and contort his view of his self to being about comparing to others even more... This person already has a problem with being focused on others in comparison to his own view.

Maybe it works for you to make yourself feel superior, he clearly is still suffering. Thinking well it works for me so you're helped is more damaging in the reality of how different people can be. That's one immature safety net like focus.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
21-04-2016, 07:57 PM
(21-04-2016 07:52 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  that girl is a cheerleader posting x on facebook so I should be the person she comes to for advice...

He didn't say that. Inb4 you quote what he did say, which isn't that, as a retort.
21-04-2016, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2016 08:05 PM by ClydeLee.)
(21-04-2016 07:57 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 07:52 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  that girl is a cheerleader posting x on facebook so I should be the person she comes to for advice...

He didn't say that. Inb4 you quote what he did say, which isn't that, as a retort.

Yes he didn't say that.. that's why I didn't say "he said" or quote him, or indicate he "said" that in that direct format. Why should someone like her come to advice for him?

He apparently thinks someone of the type of an airhead cheerleader should come to him for advice. Well if he doesn't abandon the forum all together he could potentially answer what makes him conclude such thoughts.

21-04-2016, 08:02 PM
(21-04-2016 08:00 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 07:57 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  He didn't say that. Inb4 you quote what he did say, which isn't that, as a retort.

Why should someone like her come to advice for him?

Can I ask you first if English is your first language? Not trying to be snarky.
21-04-2016, 08:09 PM
(21-04-2016 08:02 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 08:00 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Why should someone like her come to advice for him?

Can I ask you first if English is your first language? Not trying to be snarky.

Yes, but I frequently write and think out in passive voice which causes confusing wording a lot. Microsoft Word processors don't like my sentences.

But what he had said is someone like her should have been coming to him for advice....What makes one think that? especially about a subject one admittingly states to having known nothing about.

21-04-2016, 08:18 PM
Who cares anyway? Whomever it was insulted us and left.

Probably Q.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-04-2016, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2016 08:28 PM by Gilgamesh.)
(21-04-2016 08:09 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 08:02 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Can I ask you first if English is your first language? Not trying to be snarky.

Yes,

I ask because I thought, perhaps, that you were injecting your own meaning where meaning had been lost for not understanding the language.

Rather it is that you read what you want to read, and not was written: You ability of perception is broken.

Anyway,

Quote:But what he had said is someone like her should have been coming to him for advice....What makes one think that? especially about a subject one admittingly states to having known nothing about.

Is definitely not what he said. He said that he is less intelligent than even the type of person who, stereotypically, one would think is clueless.

EDIT: I misread and eat my words. You are pretyywell right, Clyde. I apologise for insulting you.
21-04-2016, 08:25 PM

(21-04-2016 08:00 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Well if he doesn't abandon the forum all together he could potentially answer what makes him conclude such thoughts.

The point I was making with that is that I put a lot of effort and devotion into trying to be smart. I study and read daily. I try to be the "intellectual type" whom people often seek the advice of and take seriously their opinion. The reality is, I am very slow and hard of learning. Even the people who are understood to be non-thinkers and non-intellectuals (the girl in this case) often school me on many matters and show much more understanding of complex (and simple) topics than I do. The reality I'm having to deal with is that I am just a miserable, and pathetically jealous person. I am a 25 year old unemployed virgin who lives with his parents. I have tried for years to put up the front that I am an intelligent person, often using big words and trying to put on airs to impress people. But I'm not fooling anyone. Dumb blonde cheerleaders are smarter than me. they demonstrate it all the time. I'm just a loser who is jealous and mad at the world and trying to act smart was a way to try and have something everyone else doesn't have so I could make myself feel important. It doesn't work. When you're not important, pretending to be important doesn't make you the slightest bit more important. It doesn't even make you seem that way. It just makes me look like the joke that I am. It makes me just want to pick up this fucking gun and paint a mural on my walls with my brains and blood. I genuinely hate myself and my life. I fucking HATE IT/ME!
Quote this message in a reply