How to prove there is no god?? Easy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2012, 02:18 PM
RE: How to prove there is no god?? Easy
the pope is considered the closest thing to god on earth. he has a direct pipeline to god. That was a fact. I went to catholic church for 12 years.thats what they taught. When i asked how they new this was a sin or that was, i was told god let it be known to the pope or higher ups.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2012, 02:20 PM
(06-02-2012 02:18 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Just wondering where all the hostility is coming from...
KC did you do something? You little devil.

Nah. Some evil atheist mentioned him and his theology. It all went downhill from there Cool

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
06-02-2012, 02:26 PM
(06-02-2012 02:13 PM)satan69 Wrote:  King, you just contradicted yourself. You said you shouldnt take the bible literally, but then you post 3 bible verses that YOU take literally to try and prove your point. You just proved my point. you idiot christians are hypocrites and fakes. You take bible verses that you like, and try to spread them around and discard any verses you dont like that make your faith look bad. When people mention the slavery beating quotes and stoning of adulterers verses, you say not to take it literally because it looks retarded in todays world. eventually you will run out of verses to quote that dont make you christians look as stupid as you already look.

Did you not read what I said about "inspired" and "literally inerrant"?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
06-02-2012, 02:33 PM
(06-02-2012 02:18 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Just wondering where all the hostility is coming from...

lucradis, i think i was having negative flashbacks of 12 years of catholic school. It causes my angry atheist to come out once in a while.
06-02-2012, 02:37 PM

I existed.

06-02-2012, 02:38 PM
if the bible shouldnt be taken literally than how do you know only a few are chosen. Your taking that literally.
06-02-2012, 02:39 PM
(06-02-2012 02:38 PM)satan69 Wrote:  if the bible shouldnt be taken literally than how do you know only a few are chosen. Your taking that literally.

(06-02-2012 02:26 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Did you not read what I said about "inspired" and "literally inerrant"?

06-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Don't fall into the trap of trying to prove something doesn't exist. It can't be done. No doubt you bring up good points and there are hundreds more that can be made but it does not disprove anything. There are simply better answers gathered through modern scientific analysis than the holy books have to offer. When they were written they just didn't have the knowledge we do today. You actually have to give the authors credit for creativity.

I wasn't . . . until I was
I am . . . until I'm not