How to report the news:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
03-09-2012, 03:30 PM
How to report the news:
Man I just couldn't stop laughing at this video. It's basically a video of a guy taking the piss out of the news and news reporters.

I don't know if the news is much different in Canada or Merica or anywhere but Europe to get some of the jokes, but I think it will be fine any. Enjoy Smile

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Magoo's post
03-09-2012, 03:34 PM
RE: How to report the news:

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
03-09-2012, 04:40 PM
(03-09-2012 03:30 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Man I just couldn't stop laughing at this video. It's basically a video of a guy taking the piss out of the news and news reporters.

I don't know if the news is much different in Canada or Merica or anywhere but Europe to get some of the jokes, but I think it will be fine any. Enjoy Smile

so dead pan and yet so awsome

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
03-09-2012, 05:44 PM
(03-09-2012 03:30 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Man I just couldn't stop laughing at this video. It's basically a video of a guy taking the piss out of the news and news reporters.

Oh Magoo, you've done it again.
[+] 1 user Likes Jeff's post