How to shut down a Hillary Clinton rally in 30 seconds

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
07-05-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: How to shut down a Hillary Clinton rally in 30 seconds
Yeah, shut that bitch down.

Talking, discourse, ain't nobody got time for that. Shut that bitch down and feel good about your service to your country.

This whole circus makes me cringe.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
07-05-2016, 04:13 AM
I'm getting a kick out of it. Obama recently stated that it's not entertainment or a reality TV show, or something along those lines. I've said the exact opposite many times, and in fact find the circus quite entertaining.

'Murican Canadian
07-05-2016, 04:27 AM
(07-05-2016 04:13 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm getting a kick out of it. Obama recently stated that it's not entertainment or a reality TV show, or something along those lines. I've said the exact opposite many times, and in fact find the circus quite entertaining.
That would explain why the former host of a reality TV show is doing so well. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
07-05-2016, 05:56 AM
Hilarious, US elections truly are entertaining

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2016, 06:07 AM
I would go to that person and be like fist bump my nigga, fist bump.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-05-2016, 06:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2016 07:09 AM by yakherder.)
Anyone been paying attention to Rodrigo Duterte in the upcoming Filipino elections? I know the US is typically in the spotlight, but we're not the only ones with entertaining candidates.

He recently called the pope a son of a whore for holding up traffic. So he's good in my book.

EDIT:
From Wikipedia
Quote:"I don't care if I go to hell as long as the people I serve will live in paradise.”
— Rodrigo Duterte, [38]
Duterte, who has been dubbed "The Punisher" by Time magazine,[39] has been criticized by human rights groups and by Amnesty International for tolerating extrajudicial killings of alleged criminals allegedly by the vigilante Davao death squads.[39] Duterte has been heavily criticised by numerous organizations for condoning and even inciting murders to take place during his leadership. In the April 2009 UN General Assembly of the Human Rights Council, the UN report (Eleventh Session Agenda item 3, par 21) said, "The Mayor of Davao City has done nothing to prevent these killings, and his public comments suggest that he is, in fact, supportive."[40] Human Rights Watch reported that in 2001-2002, Duterte appeared on local television and radio and announced the names of "criminals", some of whom were later executed.[41] In July 2005 at a crime summit in the Manila Hotel, the politician said, "Summary execution of criminals remains the most effective way to crush kidnapping and illegal drugs".[42]

Unlike many politicians, Duterte is forthright and plain speaking. In 2009 he said: "If you are doing an illegal activity in my city, if you are a criminal or part of a syndicate that preys on the innocent people of the city, for as long as I am the mayor, you are a legitimate target of assassination."[43]

Duterte responded to the reported arrest and subsequent release of a notorious drug lord in Manila by saying: "Here in Davao, you can’t go out alive. You can go out, but inside a coffin. Is that what you call extra-judicial killing? Then I will just bring a drug lord to a judge and kill him there, that will no longer be extra-judicial."

Referring to the arrest of a suspected rice smuggler, Duterte spoke out in the state senate saying, "If this guy would go to Davao and starts to unload (smuggled rice)… I will gladly kill him." For these comments, Duterte was attacked in an editorial in The Manila Times, which condemned "the mentality of lawlessness and vigilantism."[44] The newspaper argued that this culture of impunity enabled those in power, including officials, "private warlords and businessmen vigilantes" to take retribution against those they felt had acted against their interests: "They kill journalists exposing corruption and human rights activists exposing abusive police and military men."[44] Following Duterte's comments in relation to killing a person suspected of smuggling rice, the office of the President of the Philippines issued a statement saying, “Killing a person is against the law. The President has been firm in the belief that no one is above the law. We must not resort to extralegal methods."[45]

In 2015, Duterte confirmed his links to extrajudicial killings in Davao, and warned that, if elected president he, may kill up to 100,000 criminals.[46]

Human Rights Watch have called on him to stop the death squads in the city.[47]

In early September 2015, an infamous incident was reported of a tourist being forced to swallow his own cigarette butt in a local bar in Davao City after the tourist arrogantly refused to comply with the public anti-smoking ordinance of the city. Duterte was personally contacted by the bar owner and went into the bar and forced the tourist to swallow his cigarette butt. Duterte was then met with criticisms especially from the Commission on Human Rights (CHR).[48]

Duterte was thought to have cursed Pope Francis for the pontiff's visit to the Philippines in January 2015 because it caused traffic congestion. He immediately then apologized through the media saying he wasn't 'cursing' the Pope but the government's way of preparing the Pope's visit.[49]

Duterte has revealed that he was one of the many students who was sexually abused by a priest from his previous school, Ateneo de Davao University (AdDU) during circa late 1950s.[50] After he was challenged by the Catholic Bishops' Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) and AdDU officials to name the priest and file a case against him, Duterte then revealed the priest's name as Fr. Mark Falvey, SJ (d. 1975).[51] The Jesuits of the Society of Jesus in the Philippines confirmed that according to press reports in the United States, in May 2007, the Society of Jesus agreed to a tentative payout of USD16 million to settle claims that Falvey sexually abused at least nine children in Los Angeles from 1959 to 1975. Accusations against Falvey began in 2002 and he was never charged with a crime. Additionally in May 2008, the Diocese of Sacramento paid USD100,000 settlement to a person allegedly raped and molested by Mark’s brother, Fr. Arthur Falvey. However, it was not clearly indicated in the report if Mark Falvey was assigned at the Jesuit-run Ateneo de Davao.[52] When asked why he didn't complain when the abuse supposedly happened, Duterte claimed that he was too young to complain about the priest’s abuse and was intimidated by authorities at that time. He also stated that he never disclosed that information after he was expelled and moved to a different high school and especially not to his family.[53] On December 4, 2015, Duterte along with his executive assistant Bong Go, visited and talked with Davao Archbishop Romulo Valles and Bishop George Rimando, together with Monsignor Paul Cuison to get lectured on Christian Values. Duterte committed to lessen his profanity in public gatherings and even assured that he will donate ₱1,000 to Caritas Davao everytime he swears in public. He also stated that he will be planning to visit the Vatican at a later time.[54] Duterte however cancelled his planned trip and instead wrote a letter to Pope Francis dated January 21, 2016. During a campaign rally in Ubay, Bohol, Duterte's camp showed a letter coming from the Vatican's Secretariat of State, signed by Giovanni Angelo Becciu dated February 24, stating that Pope Francis has received his letter and that the Vatican appreciates' Duterte’s apology after cursing Pope Francis in public.[55]

On November 30, 2015, he openly admitted to being a "womanizer".[56] Despite from various reports of Duterte's fondness on objectifying women, lead women's rights advocate Irene Santiago defended Duterte by stating that Duterte has done much to empower women in his hometown. Santiago gained global prominence as a key organizer of the Beijing Women's Conference in 1995, personally thanked by Hillary Clinton on the main stage.[57] Duterte is also known for banning swimsuit competitions in beauty pageants in Davao City.[58] Party-list group GABRIELA defended Duterte, saying that the people should focus on his track record, and not on the womanizing ways of the Mayor. The group noted that Duterte's kissing of female supporters was sensationalized and hyped by media.[59] Duterte's ex-wife Elizabeth Zimmerman also emphasized in an interview that, despite Duterte's womanizing, he listens to activist women and set up a program that mainstreams “gender and development” issues. Davao City won the Galing Pook award for “gender-responsive” governance in 2004.[60] Duterte also gained prominence for supporting the first-ever Gawad Kalinga Village inside a jail facility which is only located in Davao City. It is a home-type jail with ten cottages built inside the compound, which now serve as home for almost 100 women inmates.[61]

On April 17, 2016, Duterte was the subject of a controversy after he made a remark on a rape incident involving an Australian missionary in one of his rally for presidential candidacy at the Amoranto Sports Complex on April 12, 2016 with regard to a hostage-taking incident in Davao City which occurred years ago in 1989.[62] After being condemned widely by many which include various women's groups and the Australian Ambassador to the Philippines, Duterte later apologized for the incident and acknowledged the comment as a "bad remark" saying he regretted his "gutter language" but would not apologize for being misinterpreted. He insists though that the remark was not a "joke" as reported by some media outlets, saying that he stated it in a narrative. He further said that he was not apologizing for stating the remark reasoning that he made the remark out of "utter anger" when he recalled the events that followed prior to that hostage taking incident.

Now this guy is even more fun than Trump and Hillary. And the worse he talks in front of media as they try to discredit him, and he makes no attempt to hide his nature, the more people support him.
ClapClapClap
Burn, world, burn Evil_monster

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
07-05-2016, 06:58 AM
I would have never made it to the stage - those shoes of hers look like torture devices for toes.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-05-2016, 07:05 AM
That was entertaining.