How to solve the healthcare problem in the United States

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2017, 03:41 PM
Lightbulb How to solve the healthcare problem in the United States
This was my solution back in 2009 when ObamaCare was proposed but no one took notice. This might be the case here considering this thread is nested right next to another one concerning the materials to be used for making dildos but here goes.

We need to do a try before you buy program.

Democrats and liberals, you need to discard ObamaCare in favor of a single payer proposal. Republicans and libertarians you need to develop a free market proposal which is flexible enough to amend for the typical problems with these plans ie no pre-existing conditions, etc.

We need to implement a set of metrics as to what will qualify as the best cases ie lowered cost, good quality care, etc. and implement both of these plans in trial cities over a trial period. Both sides are allowed to make changes to their plans during this trial period to accommodate unforseen difficulties with implementation and refine their plans.

After the trial periods we will evaluate both plans against our set of metrics. The proposal which delivers the all around best results will be selected and implemented by the federal government.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
09-03-2017, 03:59 PM
RE: How to solve the healthcare problem in the United States
Single payer is the only thing that makes sense both fiscally and pragmatically. I don't understand why the Repubicles are so opposed to single payer. It would be a boon to the business sector if they didn't have to deal with the hassle and expense of health insurance for their employees. Hell even Trump has said so.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-03-2017, 05:38 PM
Pretty easy. Do it like the rest of the developed world. Any European model would do. As would the Canadian or Australian.
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
09-03-2017, 08:34 PM
I'm done worrying about health care. I'm just going to go the ER and never pay if I lose my insurance. If they won't care for me then I'll fucking die. I'm sick of living in fear. It's bullshit working some shit job and getting treated like garbage just to go broke anyway. I have no idea why we (Americans) tolerate this shit system that steals everything from everyone. I know one lady with "pretty good" insurance. Took a weird fall and busted a bunch of teeth. 10 grand out of her pocket. Another kidney stones. 10 fucking grand. Fuck my credit I ain't paying that shit. I get letters and calls for unpaid shit everyday. So fucking what? Fuck them.

OK everybody- go vote!

These insurance and pharmaceutical companies rich cunts and doctors in million dollars homes. We should be stringing their asses up instead of letting them fuck us.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
09-03-2017, 09:18 PM
Want to know what's wrong with our current system?

THIS:

[Image: CSBill1.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2014-10-06-at-2.51.56-PM.png]

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like ShadowProject's post
10-03-2017, 05:15 AM
31 grand for anesthesia?? You know how much whiskey and oxy you can buy for that???

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
10-03-2017, 05:18 AM
(09-03-2017 03:41 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  We need to do a try before you buy program.

Would this work at brothels? ConsiderConsiderConsider

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
10-03-2017, 05:24 AM
(10-03-2017 05:18 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 03:41 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  We need to do a try before you buy program.

Would this work at brothels? ConsiderConsiderConsider
That'd go along with the all time favorite - the "all you can eat," program.......

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
10-03-2017, 05:59 AM
(10-03-2017 05:24 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  That'd go along with the all time favorite - the "all you can eat," program.......

Smile

Depending on the brothel, same thing??? BlinkConsider

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-03-2017, 06:18 AM
(09-03-2017 09:18 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Want to know what's wrong with our current system?

THIS:

[Image: CSBill1.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2014-10-06-at-2.51.56-PM.png]

That's insane. If this doesn't inspire people to reject this bullshit we live in one seriously nihilistic society.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post