How to win in this world

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2016, 03:06 PM
RE: How to win in this world
[Image: dunnies-main_0.jpg?itok=nlOBq0Gk]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2016, 04:23 PM
(03-12-2016 02:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-12-2016 02:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I once ate bacon wrapped ham.

It was all kinds of salty goodness.

Bacon wrapped sausage.

[Image: bacon-explosion-modal-popup_zpsk3aky8dh.jpg]

Drooling

I'm going to need a stretcher if I stare at that much longer.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
03-12-2016, 06:17 PM
Wait, there is something I don't get. You have acne and are self described as ugly and this is why no women wants you, yet you had sex with thousand of them because you are a filthy rich party animal. Is it me or does this seems like a contradiction in your success story?

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
03-12-2016, 06:21 PM
Hook me up with some pork chops, and a nice piece of trim, wouldya?
03-12-2016, 06:22 PM
(03-12-2016 06:17 PM)epronovost Wrote:  Wait, there is something I don't get. You have acne and are self described as ugly and this is why no women wants you, yet you had sex with thousand of them because you are a filthy rich party animal. Is it me or does this seems like a contradiction in your success story?
Doesn't seem like a contradiction to me. If you're rich you get wominz, even if you're ugly.
03-12-2016, 06:30 PM
(03-12-2016 06:22 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(03-12-2016 06:17 PM)epronovost Wrote:  Wait, there is something I don't get. You have acne and are self described as ugly and this is why no women wants you, yet you had sex with thousand of them because you are a filthy rich party animal. Is it me or does this seems like a contradiction in your success story?
Doesn't seem like a contradiction to me. If you're rich you get wominz, even if you're ugly.

Not if you mention in the same sentence than that's why you don't have any women. If I say in one sentence, I am a rich party animal who had sex with 1000's of women and in another I am ugly and that's why I am all alone, I see a contradiction. Unless of course, you consider the 1000's of women you had sex with as subwomen or that, as a party animal who had sex with 1000's women, you were never loved by any of them because you were ugly (somehow). Plus, when you are filthy rich and a party animal, acne should not be a big problem. A little surgerie and poof its gone.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
03-12-2016, 06:44 PM

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-12-2016, 06:56 PM
Chocolate-covered bacon. Go Big or go home.

[Image: Sinfulsweets.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
03-12-2016, 07:32 PM
(03-12-2016 06:56 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Chocolate-covered bacon. Go Big or go home.

[Image: Sinfulsweets.jpg]

I would not eat that, but I like the concept!

Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
04-12-2016, 12:04 AM

yes god stalking you you will be seen as mentally ill and get in trouble for trying to stalk god and then its the good ol Zionists who think gods a fag stalking cunt to and that's how you become rich , you sue.. and its called ds payment! oh yeh fuck free money, suck on that god