How well can Atheistic Humanists defend their Worldview/Origins ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2014, 10:33 AM
RE: How well can Atheistic Humanists defend their Worldview/Origins ?
(27-11-2014 10:31 AM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 10:24 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Why would anyone want to spend hours listening to you polishing a turd? Yes, you can polish a turd, but in the end it's still just shit.

Go away.

Thanks for validating why I give a PreQualifer to Atheists . Ill go away if im good n ready or if our Sire chooses to behead Me for an unofficial reason.

You do you, fella. Thumbsup

I'm gonna go eat some turkey. Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2014, 10:34 AM
(27-11-2014 10:24 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Why would anyone want to spend hours listening to you polishing a turd? Yes, you can polish a turd, but in the end it's still just shit.

Go away.

Thanks for validating why I give a PreQualifer to Atheists . Ill go away if im good n ready or if our Sire chooses to behead Me for an unofficial reason.

All your "pre-qualifier" is, is to try to make sure someone agrees with your baseless nonsense. If you are banned, it will because you're a spammer. THAT is a "official" TTA rule. You are not qualified to give anyone a test in anything, except maybe to the "Church Lady Club".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-11-2014, 10:34 AM

Go away.

Well it is my birthday next week......Consider

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
27-11-2014, 10:37 AM
(27-11-2014 10:29 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 10:20 AM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  Upon passing the Pre-qualifier, I will spend as much time with an Individual showing him/her more evidence than what ive already provided in this Forum (and yes...I have provided it)

You have done nothing of the sort. What you have done is repeat your baseless presuppositions, and expect others to accept them, and answered none of the real questions posed to you. You have no science education, and you have no education in ancient Near Eastern literature. (ie the Bible, or it's culture). All you have is Fundie, childish "Bible study for idiots" level nonsense. No one is going to play your stupid game. YOU are not "qualified" be giving anyone a test when YOU actually know nothing yourself. Save your breath. Go shout on the street-corner.
What is not needed here, is YOU. YOU are the waste of time.

Your problem is you have such an "open mind", your brain fell out.

I was hoping that we could play nice together ; I don't mind you coming from the other side of the Tracks . Happy Thanksgiving to you as we pause to give God the recognition he deserves in loving us so richly and for his many benefit.
27-11-2014, 10:45 AM
(27-11-2014 10:37 AM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 10:29 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You have done nothing of the sort. What you have done is repeat your baseless presuppositions, and expect others to accept them, and answered none of the real questions posed to you. You have no science education, and you have no education in ancient Near Eastern literature. (ie the Bible, or it's culture). All you have is Fundie, childish "Bible study for idiots" level nonsense. No one is going to play your stupid game. YOU are not "qualified" be giving anyone a test when YOU actually know nothing yourself. Save your breath. Go shout on the street-corner.
What is not needed here, is YOU. YOU are the waste of time.

Your problem is you have such an "open mind", your brain fell out.

I was hoping that we could play nice together ; I don't mind you coming from the other side of the Tracks . Happy Thanksgiving to you as we pause to give God the recognition he deserves in loving us so richly and for his many benefit.

Speak for yourself.
YOU are the one from the WRONG side of the tracks here, ignoramus.

"We" are doing no such thing. There is not even a coherent definition of a god, much less any reason to thing your god is to be thanked. But when you pause, be sure and thank your impotent god for all the Ebola victims she killed this year, all the babies she starved, and all the 5 year olds she took away from their families with Cancer.

Being grateful for the good things in my life, includes the freedom from your cult's ignorance and idiots like you.

Please see a shrink. You need help.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-11-2014, 10:47 AM
(27-11-2014 10:34 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 10:31 AM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  Thanks for validating why I give a PreQualifer to Atheists . Ill go away if im good n ready or if our Sire chooses to behead Me for an unofficial reason.

Well it is my birthday next week......Consider

Oh great Sire , please have mercy on me a small and humble Peasant as I count my many blessings of residing in your Kingdom and as I live daily groveling beneath thy scepter of power, prestige, and control. I would count it an honor if you would lob off an ear at a time before you totally extinguish my existence at one click of your command. I beseech Thee O King to allow me another day to wade thru the squalor that is before Me with my Adversaries , that I might live to see my Sire turn another year next week. Gasp
27-11-2014, 11:00 AM
(27-11-2014 10:47 AM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 10:34 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well it is my birthday next week......Consider

Oh great Sire , please have mercy on me a small and humble Peasant as I count my many blessings of residing in your Kingdom and as I live daily groveling beneath thy scepter of power, prestige, and control. I would count it an honor if you would lob off an ear at a time before you totally extinguish my existence at one click of your command. I beseech Thee O King to allow me another day to wade thru the squalor that is before Me with my Adversaries , that I might live to see my Sire turn another year next week. Gasp

[Image: zNrg4ulntLBMk.gif]

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
27-11-2014, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2014 11:42 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(27-11-2014 10:34 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well it is my birthday next week......Consider

What a sad existence.

Edit: why is it that every religious nut who claims to have special insight into the workings of reality can grasp the basics of English or typing? This asshole, that idiot don, so many others.

It's curious.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
27-11-2014, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2014 11:40 AM by Bucky Ball.)
I have a pre-qualifier for you Not-so-humble-after-all-Theist.
Tell us what your probability cut-off is for NOT believing in the gods.
If you say that "knife-edge" constants in reality make you think they HAD to be designed, and the probability of things being so "perfect" required a designer ... then what we need to know is : what probability number exactly, (and I mean EXACTLY) would you agree that *no* designer is required, and you would agree that the universe's "design" does NOT point to a god. Is it .99 ? .33 ? .50 ? .75 ? .25 ? .10 ? .001 ?
IF your ID paradigm is valid, then you must agree to dismiss ID at some point on the probability scale. We need to know what that point is.
Then tell us something you see that you think doesn't require a designer, and what your "designer test" is, that you use to decide what does and what does not require a designer.

27-11-2014, 11:25 AM

Belch, sounds a little too familiar too.. Dodgy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta