How well can Atheistic Humanists defend their Worldview/Origins ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: How well can Atheistic Humanists defend their Worldview/Origins ?
(24-11-2014 09:18 AM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  The traditional Atheistic Worldview boils down to Materialism and Naturalism without a trace of any intelligent input -----

A. Naturalism : Attempts to explain all phenomina by natural causes and laws.

Questions : 1. Where did information come from ? 2. Where did Energy come from ? 3. Where did Matter come from ? 4. Where did Life come from (the very first DNA molecule which according to Dawkins has enough specified informational instructions in it to fill 1,000 volumes of encyclopedias) ?

B. Materialism : The Doctrine that nothing exists except matter and its movements and modifications.

Questions : 1. What about the Laws of logic ? 2. What about the Laws of Science ? 3. What about the Laws of Mathematics ? 4.What about the Laws of Morality ? 5. Where did Consciousness come from (the animate from the inanimate such as reason, logic, will, love, abstract thinking, etc... derived from atoms . Explain the process ) ?

Take a tub of petroleum jelly... Cover two fingers of your hand with it.

Slowly instert the fingers into your rectum, and move them in and out repeatedly.

This is called "fucking yourself"... Go do it.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Sam's post
28-11-2014, 05:51 AM
(27-11-2014 10:47 AM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 10:34 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well it is my birthday next week......Consider

Oh great Sire , please have mercy on me a small and humble Peasant as I count my many blessings of residing in your Kingdom and as I live daily groveling beneath thy scepter of power, prestige, and control. I would count it an honor if you would lob off an ear at a time before you totally extinguish my existence at one click of your command. I beseech Thee O King to allow me another day to wade thru the squalor that is before Me with my Adversaries , that I might live to see my Sire turn another year next week. Gasp

You are one sick puppy.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-11-2014, 09:12 AM
(27-11-2014 10:45 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 10:37 AM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  I was hoping that we could play nice together ; I don't mind you coming from the other side of the Tracks . Happy Thanksgiving to you as we pause to give God the recognition he deserves in loving us so richly and for his many benefit.

Speak for yourself.
YOU are the one from the WRONG side of the tracks here, ignoramus.

"We" are doing no such thing. There is not even a coherent definition of a god, much less any reason to thing your god is to be thanked. But when you pause, be sure and thank your impotent god for all the Ebola victims she killed this year, all the babies she starved, and all the 5 year olds she took away from their families with Cancer.

Being grateful for the good things in my life, includes the freedom from your cult's ignorance and idiots like you.

Please see a shrink. You need help.

God is defined as our Personal Theistic Creator. That works well.

God isn't responsible for all the things you stated and that is the most misunderstood excuse for not wanting to follow God which people make. Diseases, etc...are the result of a perfect Creation gone bad due to mankinds sin of willful rebellion and arrogance of playing god ourselves in our own lives.

I don't need help ; I need a new Battery for my RV .
Find all posts by this user
28-11-2014, 09:16 AM
(27-11-2014 08:25 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(24-11-2014 09:18 AM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  The traditional Atheistic Worldview boils down to Materialism and Naturalism without a trace of any intelligent input -----

A. Naturalism : Attempts to explain all phenomina by natural causes and laws.

Questions : 1. Where did information come from ? 2. Where did Energy come from ? 3. Where did Matter come from ? 4. Where did Life come from (the very first DNA molecule which according to Dawkins has enough specified informational instructions in it to fill 1,000 volumes of encyclopedias) ?

B. Materialism : The Doctrine that nothing exists except matter and its movements and modifications.

Questions : 1. What about the Laws of logic ? 2. What about the Laws of Science ? 3. What about the Laws of Mathematics ? 4.What about the Laws of Morality ? 5. Where did Consciousness come from (the animate from the inanimate such as reason, logic, will, love, abstract thinking, etc... derived from atoms . Explain the process ) ?

Take a tub of petroleum jelly... Cover two fingers of your hand with it.

Slowly instert the fingers into your rectum, and move them in and out repeatedly.

This is called "fucking yourself"... Go do it.

No its not ; its called an enema you silly Person . And whats with two fingers anyway ?
28-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Humble Dave's come out the closet as a full grown troll now. Can we haz hammer?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-11-2014, 09:20 AM
(27-11-2014 11:23 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 10:47 AM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  Oh great Sire , please have mercy on me a small and humble Peasant as I count my many blessings of residing in your Kingdom and as I live daily groveling beneath thy scepter of power, prestige, and control. I would count it an honor if you would lob off an ear at a time before you totally extinguish my existence at one click of your command. I beseech Thee O King to allow me another day to wade thru the squalor that is before Me with my Adversaries , that I might live to see my Sire turn another year next week. Gasp

What a sad existence.

Edit: why is it that every religious nut who claims to have special insight into the workings of reality can grasp the basics of English or typing? This asshole, that idiot don, so many others.

It's curious.

Youre a Religionist also. Everyone is . We all follow and worship something or someone whether it be a philosophy like destructive Humanism , people, material things, hedonism, or the desire to use unbecoming language thinking we are cool.
28-11-2014, 09:30 AM
(28-11-2014 09:20 AM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 11:23 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  What a sad existence.

Edit: why is it that every religious nut who claims to have special insight into the workings of reality can grasp the basics of English or typing? This asshole, that idiot don, so many others.

It's curious.

Youre a Religionist also. Everyone is . We all follow and worship something or someone whether it be a philosophy like destructive Humanism , people, material things, hedonism, or the desire to use unbecoming language thinking we are cool.

No not everyone is religious don't attempt to tell me what I am or think you arrogant asshole. That also in no way the point of the thing you quoted.

I asked why idiots like you who claim (falsely) to have special knowledge into the workings if the universe but can't grasp the basics of their own fucking language. Why shouldn't I just assume that your blatant incompetence of grade 6 education does not extend to the topic you are pretending to know something about?

I invite you to answer these questions in a satisfactory way or to go throat fuck a shotgun. Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
28-11-2014, 09:43 AM
(28-11-2014 09:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  Humble Dave's come out the closet as a full grown troll now. Can we haz hammer?

I noticed that its quite typical of Atheists to use the misappropriated term of 'Troll' whenever they get challenged and cant defend their worldview ; I also notice that when Humanists are exposed for the widespread devastation from their philosophy of sexual relativism in society , then enjoy putting a twist on it to blame the Messenger of having an unhealthy fixation on sex . The excuses that Atheists make up are indeed large in number with the motive of trying to get rid of anything that has to do with Creation, God, Jesus, Sin (especially) , eternity, and narrow correct moral living. The psychology of Atheism is very predictable and id imagine you concur with what im saying.

Im at this Forum primarily to see if Atheists can defend their worldview of Humanism , philosophy of living out moral relativism yet demanding others treat them with absolute morality , and WHY/HOW they can look around themselves and obviously see a remarkable highly complex intelligent based Reality yet want to blow it all off to accidents and complete non purpose. What do u suppose is REALLY behind this ? Ive had professed Atheists tell me that they are Atheists NOT because of a lack of evidence for a Creator yet they wont tell me WHY they are . What do u make of this charade ? Thanks. And, are you able to have a cogent dialogue without resorting to vile and foul language as if that helps you in some way justify your cause ? If you are, please write back in a manner that represents atheists as being moral people .... as is so often asserted by Atheists but is seldom seen.
28-11-2014, 09:45 AM
(28-11-2014 09:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  Humble Dave's come out the closet as a full grown troll now. Can we haz hammer?

Nah. He's done what I asked and kept his posts contained. I don't care if he's an asshat about it, so long as he does it. Obviously there's people who still want to talk to him (he's certainly not the only one posting in this thread) and there's no reason to take that away.

Dave has plenty of rope now. If he's gonna hang, he can tie his own noose. Otherwise, let's drop the banning subject.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
28-11-2014, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2014 09:56 AM by goodwithoutgod.)
(28-11-2014 09:43 AM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  

I noticed that its quite typical of Atheists to use the misappropriated term of 'Troll' whenever they get challenged and cant defend their worldview ; I also notice that when Humanists are exposed for the widespread devastation from their philosophy of sexual relativism in society , then enjoy putting a twist on it to blame the Messenger of having an unhealthy fixation on sex . The excuses that Atheists make up are indeed large in number with the motive of trying to get rid of anything that has to do with Creation, God, Jesus, Sin (especially) , eternity, and narrow correct moral living. The psychology of Atheism is very predictable and id imagine you concur with what im saying.

Im at this Forum primarily to see if Atheists can defend their worldview of Humanism , philosophy of living out moral relativism yet demanding others treat them with absolute morality , and WHY/HOW they can look around themselves and obviously see a remarkable highly complex intelligent based Reality yet want to blow it all off to accidents and complete non purpose. What do u suppose is REALLY behind this ? Ive had professed Atheists tell me that they are Atheists NOT because of a lack of evidence for a Creator yet they wont tell me WHY they are . What do u make of this charade ? Thanks. And, are you able to have a cogent dialogue without resorting to vile and foul language as if that helps you in some way justify your cause ? If you are, please write back in a manner that represents atheists as being moral people .... as is so often asserted by Atheists yet is seldom seen.

Oh I can defend the facts quite well actually. Your hubris view of your anthropocentric religion is amusing. Why must there be a reason for our existence? Is there a reason for 400 billion other planets that we can see via the Hubbel Telescope? Is there a reason for the existence for cancer? Is there a reason the sun bombards us with cancer causing rays? Is there a reason people strive to believe in a disproven fairy tale because they can't find the mental resilience to deal with their inevitable impending death? Is there a reason people believe an invisible super genie blew into a handful of dirt and created man? isn't it interesting how the human body has vestigial organs and bone formations that are evolutionary evidence that can be traced back to our ancestors? A charade is an assumably intelligent person believing in fiction, forgery and fantasy; the epitome of those who choose to believe in a creator...please explain.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post