How well can Atheistic Humanists defend their Worldview/Origins ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2014, 02:37 PM
RE: How well can Atheistic Humanists defend their Worldview/Origins ?
(28-11-2014 02:21 PM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  No Maam, im not ignorant of real Science but you are brainwashed on pseudo-science.

Does your version of science have any testable predictions? If so, we'll take 'em into a lab and test 'em. If not, STFU.

Quote:Lastly, do you have to appeal to puerile language such as 'weenie' and other grade school immaturity ? How come the Atheist Community is so inundated with this type of immature rhetoric ?

Probably because immature rhetoric is no more than arguments like yours deserve. In fact, "weenie" is considerably more civil and sensible than the usual "Believe or burn, you worthless sinners!" / "What if you're wrong? Believe just in case!" / "My First Cause doesn't need to be explained."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
28-11-2014, 02:37 PM
(28-11-2014 02:27 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Ya think? I need your help, troll needs to stop being fed, redheads work for me. Drooling
Does this one work too?

[Image: Gillian-Anderson.jpg]

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
28-11-2014, 02:43 PM
(28-11-2014 09:57 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(28-11-2014 09:55 AM)morondog Wrote:  Dammit Weeping Y no mob justice?

Lol Rainbowdog...you know me better than that. Wink

I think that needs to be his new official name! Rainbowdog! Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-11-2014, 02:43 PM
(28-11-2014 02:21 PM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  Lastly, do you have to appeal to puerile language such as 'weenie' and other grade school immaturity ? How come the Atheist Community is so inundated with this type of immature rhetoric ?

You get what you give. When you ask a cogent, respectful question you will get a serious response. When you start off with broad generalizations, insults, and kindergarten-level apologetics you will get kindergarten-level responses. It is entirely your call.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
28-11-2014, 02:49 PM
(28-11-2014 02:21 PM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  Lastly, do you have to appeal to puerile language such as 'weenie' and other grade school immaturity ? How come the Atheist Community is so inundated with this type of immature rhetoric ?

whY do YOU havE to randOmLy capitaLIZe thinGs?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-11-2014, 02:56 PM
(28-11-2014 02:21 PM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  
(28-11-2014 02:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  All these things can arise, given enough time spontaneously, given what we know about this universe. You DO "invoke god" because you are SO ignorant of science that you have no other answer. YOU PRESUME it was a god, as you have no other option, and you NEED and answer today, because you are nuts.

You JUDGE because you think you are special. Jebus told you not to do that. You a bad boy. You don't know anyone here from Adam. You PRESUME you know people's motives.

Seth set up TTA as a community for non-believers. Not a place so people like you can free-load, and opportunistically preach and spam us with your ignorant Presuppositionalist garbage.

God is not a "he". God is a "she" She had her weeny cut off, and had a sex change.

Can't you go take a class and learn something before you think you're up to this task, which clearly you aren't ? Not one person here has taken one thing you've said seriously, you old fool.

No Maam, im not ignorant of real Science but you are brainwashed on pseudo-science . Psuedo Science doesn't even meet the requirements and definition of Science . All it is is unsupportive speculations, unproven THEORIES , and the imaginations of Minds that go way beyond the reality we have to deal with. In short, a conglomeration of fine sounding arguments to help jettison the only thing that truly makes sense based on what we have and what we do know.

Lastly, do you have to appeal to puerile language such as 'weenie' and other grade school immaturity ? How come the Atheist Community is so inundated with this type of immature rhetoric ?

You are an ignoramus. You are unable to intelligently reply to questions. All you can do is spout your prechy-weachy shit. You forgot to tell us what "pseudo-science" you think we believe in. Dementia getting worse ? You are a hypocrite. If YOU were arrested unjustly, or needed medical care YOU would make use of everything science has to offer. Would you just pray to your non-existent god ?
We all know the answer to that.

Oh ... almost forgot. The answer to your question is : I have a devil. Yes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-11-2014, 03:06 PM
(28-11-2014 02:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-11-2014 02:21 PM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  No Maam, im not ignorant of real Science but you are brainwashed on pseudo-science . Psuedo Science doesn't even meet the requirements and definition of Science . All it is is unsupportive speculations, unproven THEORIES , and the imaginations of Minds that go way beyond the reality we have to deal with. In short, a conglomeration of fine sounding arguments to help jettison the only thing that truly makes sense based on what we have and what we do know.

Lastly, do you have to appeal to puerile language such as 'weenie' and other grade school immaturity ? How come the Atheist Community is so inundated with this type of immature rhetoric ?

You are an ignoramus. You are unable to intelligently reply to questions. All you can do is spout your prechy-weachy shit. You forgot to tell us what "pseudo-science" you think we believe in. Dementia getting worse ? You are a hypocrite. If YOU were arrested unjustly, or needed medical care YOU would make use of everything science has to offer. Would you just pray to your non-existent god ?
We all know the answer to that.

Oh ... almost forgot. The answer to your question is : I have a devil. Yes

[Image: tumblr_nelt7dADuw1tc69d8o1_500.gif]

28-11-2014, 03:27 PM
[Image: hitler_09e9bb_967719_zpsb170bf88.jpg]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Jesus-ball-slapping-christ.
i swear, theists can't read, only write, and even that is questionable .
reading this thread has led me to believe we need a "theists must read before posting" sticky so you educated folks don't have to repeat yourself each and every thread.
28-11-2014, 04:45 PM
(28-11-2014 01:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-11-2014 01:23 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Not true, Chas. I have several Drinking Beverage
[Image: myth-gingers-dont-have-souls.jpg]

Have you tried to steal mine? Consider

You've already stolen my heart. Weeping

I've been trying to steal your soul, but alas you really may not have one *sigh* it was going to look so good on my mantle next to your heart Girl_nails

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post