How well can Atheistic Humanists defend their Worldview/Origins ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2014, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2014 04:59 PM by Peebothuhul.)
RE: How well can Atheistic Humanists defend their Worldview/Origins ?
(28-11-2014 02:06 PM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  Again, I don't 'invoke God' ; I look at our Creation which consists of distinct observable examples of great personal and intelligent effects.

And, when it is asked of you to point one of these out, all you can seem to do is waive your arms and go "Everything"?

(28-11-2014 02:06 PM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  ..... and conclude that ONLY a MIND behind such things makes it possible .

And people have commented on how it is impossible to push clouds with your mind. Why should any gods be able to break physics this way? Oh right "Because god..."

(28-11-2014 02:06 PM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  Such things don't come from a non Mind , non intelligence, non Will, and by accidental Source .

But... we can SEE natural and unguided processes DOING these exact same things ALL the time?

(28-11-2014 02:06 PM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  What you do is invoke Natural Causes as an explanation for everything based on your established apriori commitment to Atheism .

No... people here really don't.

(28-11-2014 02:06 PM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  Its like a round peg in a square hole but youll bang it in even if it your finished product (philosophy) looks and sound absurd. Its the Reverse God of the Gaps .

Okay... you've lost me here.

(28-11-2014 02:06 PM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  Your hatred and hostility is noted and its a veil that covers your eyes and Mind. You think you operate on sound logic and reason, but, actually its a facade to keep you enslaved to a purposeful bias . The motive being you don't want the Creator of the Cosmos to OWN you (which he does in any case) . To try to get around this, you develop lame excuses, name calling, and any other unbecoming Behavior as a protection shield . Put down the Shield, Veil, and hubris and invite the Creator who is the Creator of your Soul into your life . Embrace him and youll find a life of great purpose fulfillment and wonder instead of needing to take our wonderful Creation for granted and being willfully ignorant about the magnificence and awesome displays from a Majestic Creator who is endless in creativity.

I have done none of these things, so I know you're not talking to me. Big Grin

(28-11-2014 02:21 PM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  No Maam, im not ignorant of real Science but you are brainwashed on pseudo-science . Psuedo Science doesn't even meet the requirements and definition of Science . All it is is unsupported speculations, unproven THEORIES , and the imaginations of Minds that go way beyond the reality we have to deal with. In short, a conglomeration of fine sounding arguments to help jettison the only thing that truly makes sense based on what we have and what we do know.

Blink

Shocking

OMFSM! You went there! You ACTUALLY went full "Only theory" comment.

Gasp

(28-11-2014 02:21 PM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  Lastly, do you have to appeal to puerile language such as 'weenie' and other grade school immaturity ? How come the Atheist Community is so inundated with this type of immature rhetoric ?

Again, I have never done this and so I know you're dressing some one else, however, would you perchance like to begin addressing my posts? I know they've only been a few and hence they can get 'lost in the crowd' but I did answer your questions and such. Smile

Much cheers to all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Re: RE: How well can Atheistic Humanists defend their Worldview/Origins ?
(28-11-2014 02:27 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Ya think? I need your help, troll needs to stop being fed, redheads work for me. Drooling

Redheads work for anyone. They're... indescribable.

Heart
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
28-11-2014, 05:39 PM
(28-11-2014 02:21 PM)Im a humble little Theist Wrote:  
(28-11-2014 02:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  All these things can arise, given enough time spontaneously, given what we know about this universe. You DO "invoke god" because you are SO ignorant of science that you have no other answer. YOU PRESUME it was a god, as you have no other option, and you NEED and answer today, because you are nuts.

You JUDGE because you think you are special. Jebus told you not to do that. You a bad boy. You don't know anyone here from Adam. You PRESUME you know people's motives.

Seth set up TTA as a community for non-believers. Not a place so people like you can free-load, and opportunistically preach and spam us with your ignorant Presuppositionalist garbage.

God is not a "he". God is a "she" She had her weeny cut off, and had a sex change.

Can't you go take a class and learn something before you think you're up to this task, which clearly you aren't ? Not one person here has taken one thing you've said seriously, you old fool.

No Maam, im not ignorant of real Science but you are brainwashed on pseudo-science . Psuedo Science doesn't even meet the requirements and definition of Science . All it is is unsupportive speculations, unproven THEORIES , and the imaginations of Minds that go way beyond the reality we have to deal with. In short, a conglomeration of fine sounding arguments to help jettison the only thing that truly makes sense based on what we have and what we do know.

Lastly, do you have to appeal to puerile language such as 'weenie' and other grade school immaturity ? How come the Atheist Community is so inundated with this type of immature rhetoric ?

*pseudo

You clearly do not know what a scientific theory is - you make the same ignorant, childish mistake as all the other ignorant god-fearing bumpkins who come here to preach their presuppositional, unimaginative nonsense.

You can't conceive how natural processes operate, how the law of large numbers gives rise to near certainties, how probability operates, how small changes accumulate.

Your black and white, un-nuanced, simplistic thinking, lack of discernment and insight, and your childish demand for certainty blind you to reality.

Go preach your blood-thirsty, magical, anti-human crap elsewhere.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
28-11-2014, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2014 10:35 PM by GirlyMan.)
He's a liar. Drinking Beverage

I'll burn you into me. I'll turn you into me. 'Cause I'm a liar.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-11-2014, 10:51 PM
(28-11-2014 02:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  whY do YOU havE to randOmLy capitaLIZe thinGs?

Read one too many dIviNe raNsoM NotEs?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user