How will you explain to your children...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2013, 10:08 AM
RE: How will you explain to your children...
Drive-by theist?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2013, 10:11 AM
(09-09-2013 10:08 AM)Chas Wrote:  Drive-by theist?

Yeah thats my guess.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
09-09-2013, 11:04 AM
it is not the answer kids got from their parent that matter, but the worry and a bit of guilt or responsability sense behind picturing what might happen to them

any being is like another individual, it cant picture itself but positively so rare are the livings that are not happy of being borned
unless of course they cant b independant and their existence is reduced to physical pains
09-09-2013, 11:23 AM
First off, the proposition that God is not proved by science is neither here nor there since doubt of what is but not yet seen, is only proof of ignorance. Science only deals with the physical universe and cannot be expected to be able to prove that God exists since God transcends that which is created. Even before any knowledge of God can be sought or understood, the definition of the term God must first be understood.
09-09-2013, 11:32 AM
exactly, when also it is clear that god existence is only a reason of humans suffer justifications

all religions are to say what beings must endure and worship what they must give all to especially themselves, while they add that we are all dirty inferiors and sinners

they dont even shut up when they cant say thx

such insolence to basics of logics, as if they are talking to wat ??? while they mean talking really...who is the shit inferior clearly there ??

infinite evil of evil exponentially livings more, this is the spiritual life

in all logics, when a powerful is around u must feel being increased of smthg at least a sight or i dunno... anything, how that powerful presence mean profound misery of humans while livings

evil pleasures
09-09-2013, 12:38 PM
(08-09-2013 03:30 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  In a world where there's no scientific proof of God's existence and of life after death how will you explain to your children why you brought them into the world and why they will have to die?

Dawkins says it best (as usual):

We are the lucky ones.

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
09-09-2013, 12:41 PM
(09-09-2013 11:32 AM)absols Wrote:  exactly, when also it is clear that god existence is only a reason of humans suffer justifications

all religions are to say what beings must endure and worship what they must give all to especially themselves, while they add that we are all dirty inferiors and sinners

they dont even shut up when they cant say thx

such insolence to basics of logics, as if they are talking to wat ??? while they mean talking really...who is the shit inferior clearly there ??

infinite evil of evil exponentially livings more, this is the spiritual life

in all logics, when a powerful is around u must feel being increased of smthg at least a sight or i dunno... anything, how that powerful presence mean profound misery of humans while livings

evil pleasures

Someone please confiscate the keyboard from that orangutan.

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
[+] 1 user Likes NoSkyDaddy's post
09-09-2013, 12:42 PM
(09-09-2013 11:32 AM)absols Wrote:  exactly, when also it is clear that god existence is only a reason of humans suffer justifications
I am left to assume that you believe God is an invention of mankind to explain human suffering. In all forthrightness, if the term God is to be taken properly to mean the energy that created the universe, then all that is and all that ever happens, He could both be blamed for and given credit for. Seldom do men seek justification for good things happening.

Quote:all religions are to say what beings must endure and worship what they must give all to especially themselves, while they add that we are all dirty inferiors and sinners
I would point out that God and religions are not the same thing anymore than Truth and opinions are the same.

Quote:in all logics, when a powerful is around u must feel being increased of smthg at least a sight or i dunno... anything, how that powerful presence mean profound misery of humans while livings
Logically if one were increased in the moral power of Love, such a power would be beneficial to all.
09-09-2013, 12:57 PM
(08-09-2013 03:30 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  In a world where there's no scientific proof of God's existence and of life after death how will you explain to your children why you brought them into the world and why they will have to die?

1) I would not ever feel the need to explain to my children why I "brought them into the world". That seems like a weird thing to feel like you need to explain.

2) Not feeling the need to explain to my children why I "brought them into the world", I would not feel more of a need to explain why in light of the fact that there is no scientific proof of "God's" existence. There is no reason either of those two different things effect the other. Again, seems like a weird thing to feel like you need to do.

3) Not feeling the need to explain to my children why I "brought them into the world", I would not feel more of a need to explain why in light of the fact that there is no scientific proof of life after death. There is no reason either of those two different things effect the other. Again, seems like a weird thing to feel like you need to do.

a) I would net ever feel the need to explain to my children why they will have to die. That seems like a weird thing to feel like you need to explain.

b) Not feeling the need to explain to my children why they will have to die, I would not feel more of a need to explain why in light of the fact that there is no scientific proof of "God's" existence. There is no reason either of those two different things effect the other. Again, seems like a weird thing to feel like you need to do.

c) Not feeling the need to explain to my children why they will have to die, I would not feel more of a need to explain why in light of the fact that there is no scientific proof of life after death. There is no reason either of those two different things effect the other. Again, seems like a weird thing to feel like you need to do.

09-09-2013, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 01:03 PM by absols.)
u cant do this

what is god or what is religion is smthg very subjective that doesnt matter at all to any individual being

u cant get to my clear opinion and words to force urs upon

keep ur dirty will about god to urself and assume it alone by making a clear post for

u have no business with others words about such a subject that are responsable of absolute negative force on all rights, others words are only pointing their writer presence, never u nor ur god ways by using any else right to make itself more present instead of the true present

fuck u and ur god

as if it is not clear that i absolutely hate that absolute most evil shit one that exist

how dare u force to deform my free opinion right, which is very deep so true

and call urself piece of shit evil moral power of love, making benefit to all

what benefit are u making even to urself piece of shit