How will you explain to your children...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2013, 03:02 AM
RE: How will you explain to your children...
(11-09-2013 02:05 AM)absols Wrote:  it is the evil who fancy on forcing a concept of positive means to nothing or less

dying is a right as nothing is but only bc positive superiority is what exist

while dying is not being killed morons

which is obvious evil ways of reversing facts existing knowledge for absolute abuse

objectively, what is killed is shown only from what its killer is positive and acting believeing being superior relatively
so nothing about the thing step on whatever it is of true value alone

and when lies are clearly objective, then expect the worse forever on u morons

[Image: mlp+my+little+pony+meme+bronies+pinkie+p...e+chan.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-09-2013, 03:43 PM
(10-09-2013 02:29 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Try this experiment. Take ten seconds now and mediate on your own death, those you will leave behind, and what you'd want people to put on your tombstone.

(10-09-2013 02:29 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  If you are a normal person (atheist, Christian, no matter) you should have a heightened sense of your own mortality and also a positive resolve to blaze a trail in this world.

Therefore, death has meaning. Yet atheists have told me that an omnipotent god should have not allowed death in the universe at all. Hmmm....

So... I require an over-inflated sense of self-entitlement with matching ego in order to exist on this planet? Well shit ... I must have missed another fucking memo. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
11-09-2013, 10:06 PM
(11-09-2013 03:43 PM)kim Wrote:  So... I require an over-inflated sense of self-entitlement with matching ego in order to exist on this planet? Well shit ... I must have missed another fucking memo. Dodgy

No no no no, you need all of that to find meaning in your death, and thus to scare you into finding meaning in your life! Also don't forget to take heart and that the universe was made with you in mind, and that the creator of said universe want to have a personal relationship with you! I mean, how lucky can you get? Thumbsup

Now give me a minute, I need to go over there and vomit. I can only do the fake-fundie thing for so long before it makes me sick...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]