How would heaven work

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: How would heaven work
(31-07-2015 04:44 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(31-07-2015 04:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  Didn't you notice that I share what I believe? You are not required to believe what I believe.
God reveals something to His Prophets. They teach Church, Spirit testifies that their teaching is true and that is why I believe their teaching and testimonies.
What I was trying to say is this: they will discover something new(additional) about themselves. Something true and beautiful. Something they didn't know.
Even people who do not have any disabilities will discover something new, true and beautiful about themselves.

Since you spend time half stating you take it on faith but also then defending or talking about bible quotes to you, no it's not clear. Because you do both so where your proclamation comes from is not demonstrated via "you believe it."

Specifics would actually demonstrate your knowledge to others and yourself. WHY you believe it is still the question. Who's testimonies gave you that? what were the details? what was specifics. I'm asking why you believe it to a great detail. Break it down to every detail you possibly can. Why even care about breaking the bible down to what it says about God if it's limited and spirits testifying is giving you knowledge from outside of it?
Please help me. I want to be sure I understand you correctly.
Are you asking me to explain how I know or why I believe that:
" they will discover something new(additional) about themselves. Something true and beautiful. Something they didn't know.
Even people who do not have any disabilities will discover something new, true and beautiful about themselves.?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2015, 05:47 PM
This is known as religious ad-libbing... Or 'on the fly' delusion.
[+] 2 users Like TheStraightener's post
01-08-2015, 01:51 AM
This is a difficult one even for committed Christians. One such Facebook friend of mine posted this recently: http://johnpavlovitz.com/2015/07/05/is-n...right-now/
"Is Nana really burning in hell right now?"

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post