How would you deal with Sye Ten Bruggencate's arguments?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2014, 05:57 AM
RE: How would you deal with Sye Ten Bruggencate's arguments?
(31-05-2014 05:51 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 05:46 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  4. Stop looking at fat old men as the "holders of *truth* who know more than YOU. You have a good brain. You are smarter they they are.

(citation needed)

I certainly don't think I have any intellegence whatsoever. I'm a pathetic piece of shit. I only leave my house about once a week. I'm on my computer 95% of the time I'm awake. I've pretty much been dead for 2 years.

You're a liar. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2014, 05:59 AM
(31-05-2014 05:51 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 05:46 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  4. Stop looking at fat old men as the "holders of *truth* who know more than YOU. You have a good brain. You are smarter they they are.

(citation needed)

I certainly don't think I have any intellegence whatsoever. I'm a pathetic piece of shit. I only leave my house about once a week. I'm on my computer 95% of the time I'm awake. I've pretty much been dead for 2 years.

Citation : Your comment about a deity being "subject" to something.
It was one of the most brilliant insights anyone here has ever come up with.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
31-05-2014, 05:59 AM
(31-05-2014 05:51 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  I certainly don't think I have any intellegence whatsoever. I'm a pathetic piece of shit. I only leave my house about once a week. I'm on my computer 95% of the time I'm awake. I've pretty much been dead for 2 years.

Your problems have nothing to do with disingenuous arguments from white Christian men. They are just a distraction.

Ask yourself what's really important to you in your life. If you had one magical wish, what would you ask for to make your life happier?

That is what you should be focused on.
31-05-2014, 06:04 AM
(31-05-2014 05:59 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 05:51 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  (citation needed)

Citation : Your comment about a deity being "subject" to something.
It was one of the most brilliant insights anyone here has ever come up with.

Unfortunately , Sye proves that we can't have logic without God. So, my premise was fallacious.

Truth seeker.
31-05-2014, 06:05 AM
(31-05-2014 05:59 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 05:51 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  I certainly don't think I have any intellegence whatsoever. I'm a pathetic piece of shit. I only leave my house about once a week. I'm on my computer 95% of the time I'm awake. I've pretty much been dead for 2 years.

Your problems have nothing to do with disingenuous arguments from white Christian men. They are just a distraction.

Ask yourself what's really important to you in your life. If you had one magical wish, what would you ask for to make your life happier?

That is what you should be focused on.

Nothing will make me happier. It's arrogant for me to even assume that I deserve to be happy. God can do what he wants with me. I have no power over Him.

Truth seeker.
31-05-2014, 06:10 AM
His argument is frustrating because it is simultaneously self contradictory, and proves that everything else is self contradictory.

Truth seeker.
31-05-2014, 06:11 AM
(31-05-2014 06:10 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  His argument is frustrating because it is simultaneously self contradictory, and proves that everything else is self contradictory.

... which proves that it is wordplay.
31-05-2014, 06:14 AM
Tell them that they them selves don't even have their beliefs down pat. Ask how do you know which denomination is right, and mention that all get the same revelation he does. If you are black use the black hebrew israelites as an example

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
31-05-2014, 06:14 AM
(31-05-2014 06:11 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 06:10 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  His argument is frustrating because it is simultaneously self contradictory, and proves that everything else is self contradictory.

... which proves that it is wordplay.

It certainly seems that way if you presuppose logic. Sye proves that presupposing logic is futile.

Truth seeker.
31-05-2014, 06:17 AM
(31-05-2014 06:14 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Tell them that they them selves don't even have their beliefs down pat. Ask how do you know which denomination is right, and mention that all get the same revelation he does.
Pointless question. The correct one is the one closest to God's word.

(31-05-2014 06:14 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  If you are black use the black hebrew israelites as an example
Whut

Truth seeker.