How would you explain this? "Media Buries Bombshell Turkey False Flag Attack"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Exclamation How would you explain this? "Media Buries Bombshell Turkey False Flag Attack"

How would you excuse these media outlets actions?

Do you think there's justification for this to be a conspiracy - purposefully burying the leak?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like PoolBoyG's post
30-03-2014, 03:13 AM
RE: How would you explain this? "Media Buries Bombshell Turkey False Flag Attack"
It's the media you know what they're like. Poor at fact checking and just spin stories off other media outlets stories without doing the actual journalism bit for themselves.

If information has been missed it would have been because one major media outlet missed it, not on purpose, and everyone else has just spun their story based on this major media outlets story, thus everyone misses the key points.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-03-2014, 04:29 AM
RE: How would you explain this? "Media Buries Bombshell Turkey False Flag Attack"
Where's I and I when you need him?

Yup, I'd go with cock-up over conspiracy every time.

Interesting (and heartening) that social media has become the mechanism for transparency. I think this trend will continue.

Of course, most of the world is too busy consuming J-pop, fluffy kittens and X-idols to give a shit.

Brave New World.

Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
30-03-2014, 05:39 AM

THINK AGAIN

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
30-03-2014, 06:12 AM
It's true that the mainstream media just steal each other's stories. They're all just parasites, not just on each other but on anything that they can find.

My husband and I had a website devoted to an art project. It was very successful, we had a lot of fans who were really positive about what we did and we really enjoyed it. A newspaper found it, printed some photos without permission and made it into some kind of gimmicky story. We then watched as one outlet after another started to pick it up all repeating what had previously been said. All of them completely missed the point of the project. We had invitations from television and radio shows, newspapers, magazines etc. We turned them all down and by the end of the month shut down the website instead of paying significantly more money for the extra bandwidth just so some companies could sell more copies and advertising space at our expense. We started the website up again under a different name 5 years later after emigrating.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
30-03-2014, 08:05 AM
The words "false flag" are a great way not to be taken seriously. So there's that.

... this is my signature!
30-03-2014, 08:24 AM
(30-03-2014 08:05 AM)cjlr Wrote:  The words "false flag" are a great way not to be taken seriously. So there's that.

And then there is the source here being infowars. Hrrm.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
30-03-2014, 08:38 AM
(30-03-2014 08:24 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 08:05 AM)cjlr Wrote:  The words "false flag" are a great way not to be taken seriously. So there's that.

And then there is the source here being infowars. Hrrm.

Indeed. And Russia Today.

The only actual substance here (assuming any of it has substance) is "Turkish officials discuss Syria".

That's not news. That is something they have been doing for three years...

... this is my signature!
31-03-2014, 01:36 PM
For the apologetics angle, it's that the major news organizations were incompetent.

The response to a potential conspiracy theory is another conspiracy theory? That the audio tape and/or transcripts was fake?
03-04-2014, 01:20 PM

This might be applicable. But the question of why is never answered or speculated on. Why did the editors refuse? And how is it that all the editors thought alike?