How would you live if you had only a year to live?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2011, 02:58 AM
RE: How would you live if you had only a year to live?
Funny, nice responses, now for something more realistic... Smile I would be drunk as fuck for the first couple of months, then drunk, stoned and drugged for the next couple of months. I would visit every festival and party there is to visit and I would just spend everything I have. Last month I would get me as much heroin as I could and a huge gun, revolver with optics. Last days I would not spent, I would most probably go out on my own turns, with that huge gun, if heroin didn't kill me sooner. How is that for realistic and anti-depressive? Smile

In this case I always respected one of the biggest persons that have ever lived and certainly the biggest American there ever was. Doctor Hunter S. Thompson, known as dr. Gonzo. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_S_Thompson)

P.S.
I have no wife or kids, so it makes no sense for me to try and be normal in the last days of my life...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2011, 07:22 AM
A year?!

Well...

I'd watch Karl Pilkington's "An Idiot Abroad 2: The Bucket List" (out next month) and pick the ones that I like and have a go at them myself. Then I will start an insurrection to do away with borders, politics, money (back to gold standard), oil companies, religion, tea party, wall street, IMF, NATO and CIA.

Though realistically speaking, I'd ask a doctor to perform euthanasia after I've donated all of my stuff for charity.
24-08-2011, 08:02 AM
If it's a medical death sentence there's no reason to expect it to be right. No reason not to plan on continuing to make a difference until you're stopped.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is it immoral to allow the elderly to live? mysticjbyrd 52 2,919 07-05-2012 10:07 AM
Last Post: Antirepublican
  If you could live to 1000? satan69 26 1,260 12-02-2012 08:00 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan
  Thought for the New Year cufflink 25 1,840 05-01-2012 01:19 PM
Last Post: ClydeLee