How you live.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2014, 01:42 PM
How you live.
1)I get on a jet and fly for about an hour north. I get off the jet in the middle of nowhere and get on a bus. I ride for about a half an hour and then I'm at camp. It's not a tent. It's more like a hotel in the middle of the woods.
2)I go to bed. I get up and go to the dining hall for breakfast. I go to work for 10 hours (although things are slow right now) and then I go back to the dining hall for supper. Then I find something to do like go to the arena to play hockey or to my room to read.
3) I do #2 twenty more times.
4) I get back on the bus and to the jet and home I go. I get 7 days before I do it all over again.
Sometimes I think I'm nuts..
How do you live?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
24-05-2014, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2014 02:21 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: How you live.
(24-05-2014 01:42 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  How do you live?

ManlyGirl wakes me up at 0850, I take a shit and shower and brush my teeth and dress and ManlyGirl drives me 1/2 mile to get to work by 0900. At 1130 Manly comes back to pick me up for my 90 minute siesta and then drops me off again at 1300. Around 1800 she comes back and picks my ass up for the day. The Guards call me Mister President 'cause nobody else gets picked up and dropped off at the front door. When they see me getting out of the car at the front door they close ranks and provide Secret Service protection for the 20 feet before I get inside. It's fucking hilarious. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-05-2014, 04:49 PM
I get up at 0450 am, shower, slam a protein shake, grab my pre made bag of snacks and prepared foods and drive to work. I get to my office by 0620ish, eat 2 greek yogurts, a banana and a meal pro bar with a bottle of water and a cup of coffee.

At 0700 I muster my sailors, give them a few hooyaah motivational words then off to my 0715 meeting with production planning. Get done with that by 0745 go back to my office and read email while shoveling my next meal of 1 grilled skinless boneless chicken breast, cup of rice, green beans and half a sweet potato (my preplanned meals I make the day before). I g make a few rounds of my spaces, check on my sailors, then at 1000 I am back at the office spooning in 2 30 gram power pak protein puddings into the beast. Cjeck email, make a slow walk to lunch at 1100. by 1230 I am getting my guys off for the day to go PT, and I drive to my house, slam a protein shake and a pre workout and head to the gym for my 2.5 hour workout. Home by 4pm, post shake, shower, another post shake, then an hour later dinner. Do some homework (full time student) OR if it is Mon or Wed go to campus for my two nights a week of class. (I do one online and one campus class). Home by 745pm, eat dinner number 2, fart around on the puter surfing TTA, prepare my meals for the next day, then slam another slow digestive protein shake and off to bed by 10pm....rinse and repeat.

Monday - Cardio, calisthenics, and abs.
Tuesday - Chest and Triceps
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Back and Biceps
Friday - Cardio, calisthenics, and abs.
Saturday - Chest and Triceps
Sunday - Church Laugh out load Not! Back and Biceps

rinse and repeat..it is a blur.

Where does the time go? Consider

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
24-05-2014, 09:06 PM
Get up at 11:30-1:30.
Bike into town and get food.
Watch TV show/movie while eating food
Play video games till 4am and/or watch more TV/movies
Go to sleep.

Rinse and repeat.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-05-2014, 01:08 AM
(24-05-2014 09:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Get up at 11:30-1:30.
Go to sleep.

Rinse and repeat.
Yeah, that sounds like what I've been doing for the past 10 years.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
25-05-2014, 01:15 AM
(25-05-2014 01:08 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 09:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Get up at 11:30-1:30.
Go to sleep.

Rinse and repeat.
Yeah, that sounds like what I've been doing for the past 10 years.

5 years for me... well, instead of, "Play video games till 4am and/or watch more TV/movies" ... make that, "load large brown vehicle and drive 80+ miles to an airport & back".

Ditto, more or less. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
25-05-2014, 02:05 AM
I get up about 3pm, have toast and spam for my breakfast.

Then back upstairs to do something productive (masturbate), which usually takes a couple of hours... Then, nightly job search and fill out the paraphernalia associated with the job center.

Eat me tea and then back upstairs to hammer the hell out of my guitar for an hour or two. After that I'm usually shagged out and thirsty as hell, so I neck a can of beer and either watch telly or go on the Xbox.

About 11pm I have two crumpets with Marmite on and a bag of cheese and onion crisps.

The rest of the night is spent farting about listening to music, posting on here, on YouTube, etc.

I usually eat a peanut butter sandwich at about 5am.

Bed at around 7am.

But tonight/today is different because I got pissed last night and passed out before 2am, so I've woken up in the morning (which I fucking hate) with a bastard of a hangover.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-05-2014, 02:26 AM
(24-05-2014 01:42 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  1)I get on a jet and fly for about an hour north. I get off the jet in the middle of nowhere and get on a bus. I ride for about a half an hour and then I'm at camp. It's not a tent. It's more like a hotel in the middle of the woods.
2)I go to bed. I get up and go to the dining hall for breakfast. I go to work for 10 hours (although things are slow right now) and then I go back to the dining hall for supper. Then I find something to do like go to the arena to play hockey or to my room to read.
3) I do #2 twenty more times.
4) I get back on the bus and to the jet and home I go. I get 7 days before I do it all over again.
Sometimes I think I'm nuts..
How do you live?

Get up between 5-7 AM, perform all the normal necessities (sans breakfast), ready myself for school. Browse the forum and interwebs until
8 AM, leave for school, get there around 8:30-40. Then attend all of my classes (vary day-to-day) until 3:00 when school ends. School is interrupted at 11:40 and 12:40 for recess and lunch periods. At recess I generally have my breakfast consisting of canteen garlic bread; cause why the fuck not?
After school head to my father's house and rest until around 4:30-ish when my mother takes me back to her place (stops me waiting at school for her to finish work).
Once back at base, I play video games until I get my dinner and eat. After that, essays; essays everywhere. Occasionally I might open a text book.
After about an hour video games again, with bouts of homework every so often.
Going to sleep can vary anywhere from 10 PM to 2AM depending on how busy I am.

Life of a typical student, I imagine.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-05-2014, 02:44 AM
Yeah, well, I've posted this before in the Day In A Gif thread but it does sum up my usual day...

Wake up to:
[Image: asian6.gif]

Then 9 hours of...
[Image: alan-animation-gif-rickman-seminar-Favim.com-368026.gif]

Then the hard choice of what to eat ...
[Image: chinese-girl-girl-japanese-girl-beautiful-301871.jpeg]

Today, though, as I have a free week, I'm going for a manicure and pedicure and to get my nails painted purple.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
25-05-2014, 05:45 AM
I'd love to add my routine here, however, none of my days are the same, and most are boring as shit..... retirement just isnt what I had envisioned when I was still working.

I ride on the weekends, play on the putor during the week and visit the wife every other day..... romantic adventure, eh ? Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.