Howcome, damnit???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2015, 07:11 AM
Howcome, damnit???
Saturday morning, and I'm sitting here quietly enjoying a cuppa coffee.

It's raining out - a cold steady sort of drizzle.

So WHY haven't the fucking Jehovah's Witnesses showed up on my doorstep this morning????

I'd talk to them for an hour or so - with them outside in the rain of course.....

I want to see how wet they'll get for Jebus........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
29-08-2015, 07:25 AM
RE: Howcome, damnit???
Either invite them in, or stand outside in the rain with them. How wet are you willing to get for your Spaghediety?
[Image: 37758294.jpg]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 5 users Like cactus's post
29-08-2015, 04:01 PM
RE: Howcome, damnit???
I spoke too soon..

We were over at the S.O.'s house in town - it sold this month - having an "antique" sale -- as there's a big antique sale at the fairgrounds this weekend --- and we decided to capitalize on the traffic....

So we're sitting int the garage - and we saw a couple of young guys in white shirts, and ties walking down the street -- with backpacks....

Uh, oh...... Looks like Mormons to me.....

They came in and wandered about checking out the furniture and whatnot -- before making their pitch.....

I'd said to the S.O. to "watch how it's done"....

They had not a clue that they were heading right into an ambush......

I swear -- by the time I got done (about 3 minutes or so of logic bombing) the one looked like he was ready to cry, and the other looked mad enough to take a swipe at me ---- and --- I shit you not -- he said "Well thank you for destroying our beliefs".

I assume it was sarcasm -- but damn, was that fun....

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post