Howdy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2017, 05:03 PM
Howdy
New member here. Just here to read posts and maybe get some Qs answered. Not really interested in debating. I just like to read posts mainly for entertainment purposes.

Also, I suffer from severe, undiagnosed, untreated mental depression and frequent thoughts of suicide, so if I say something morbid, that's why.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stoop's post
29-11-2017, 05:10 PM
RE: Howdy
(29-11-2017 05:03 PM)Stoop Wrote:  New member here. Just here to read posts and maybe get some Qs answered. Not really interested in debating. I just like to read posts mainly for entertainment purposes.

Also, I suffer from severe, undiagnosed, untreated mental depression and frequent thoughts of suicide, so if I say something morbid, that's why.

Welcome.

Can you see a doc and get it diagnosed and treated? Depression is nothing to fool with, it's an illness and can be treated.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
29-11-2017, 05:27 PM
Welcome! I agree with Dom, please see a doctor so you don't have to deal with that on your own.
29-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Welcome to the forum family. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

And yeah, what others said before me, with a side twist. PLEASE get lab tests to see if your thyroid is out of whack. It's relatively cheap, the meds are cheap, and having an under or over-active thyroid can really mess you up. I tell you this from first-hand experience. I used to think the only thing the thyroid could mess you up on was weight. It does soooooooo much more.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
29-11-2017, 06:03 PM
I don't really like talking about myself, but maybe I'll make a thread about it. Like I said, I'm just here to read and perhaps occasionally ask a question. I don't really want to answer questions about myself.
29-11-2017, 06:06 PM
G'day Stoop, and welcome to the forums. Smile

(No need at all to divulge anything about yourself you feel uncomfortable with mate... all's good with that.)

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
29-11-2017, 06:12 PM
(29-11-2017 06:03 PM)Stoop Wrote:  I don't really like talking about myself, but maybe I'll make a thread about it. Like I said, I'm just here to read and perhaps occasionally ask a question. I don't really want to answer questions about myself.

No worries. Just do what you feel comfortable with. Smile
29-11-2017, 08:35 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Please don't let a bunch of neurochemicals get the better of you.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
29-11-2017, 10:22 PM
Howdy yourself!

29-11-2017, 10:37 PM
(29-11-2017 08:35 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Welcome to the forum.

Please don't let a bunch of neurochemicals get the better of you.

Too late, they've already ruined my life.