Howdy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2017, 11:20 PM
RE: Howdy
Welcome Smile

I'm sorry to hear how depression is affecting you. I also have severe depression and frequent thoughts of suicide. Please consider getting some professional help, I wouldn't be here without it.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
30-11-2017, 02:20 AM
Hello!

Hug

Heart

Thumbsup

Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
30-11-2017, 05:45 AM
(29-11-2017 05:03 PM)Stoop Wrote:  New member here. Just here to read posts and maybe get some Qs answered. Not really interested in debating. I just like to read posts mainly for entertainment purposes.

Also, I suffer from severe, undiagnosed, untreated mental depression and frequent thoughts of suicide, so if I say something morbid, that's why.
Welcome aboard duder!

I'm on the depression/anxiety bus as well, and have been through what you are talking about as well. As others have said, seek out a doctor and get help. I still have my ups and downs, but I'm mostly more up's these days, thanks to my doctor.
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
30-11-2017, 05:47 AM
Welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here.

If it turns out you'd like to seek (or give) support or suggestions, I recommend the Personal Issues and Support forum.
30-11-2017, 06:59 AM
Welcome aboard. Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
01-12-2017, 02:34 PM
Welcome to TTA. Smile

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."