Howdy Folks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2015, 05:38 AM
Howdy Folks
...I am a Gay, Truck loving, gun toting, non-believer. Wait...I do believe...that religion owes the government millions...eh hem...billions...trillions...in back taxes.

Lets get out of debt by getting those back owed taxes!!...

Big Grin <3
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes worstplayer's post
02-01-2015, 07:14 AM
RE: Howdy Folks
Welcome!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
02-01-2015, 07:20 AM
(02-01-2015 05:38 AM)worstplayer Wrote:  ...I am a Gay, Truck loving, gun toting, non-believer. Wait...I do believe...that religion owes the government millions...eh hem...billions...trillions...in back taxes.

Big Grin <3

That would be a start.

Welcome. Metazoa Zeke will be along soon with your "welcome animal".

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
02-01-2015, 07:52 AM
ようこそ

Here is a ようこそ seal

[Image: liswa36b.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
02-01-2015, 08:03 AM
(02-01-2015 07:52 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  ようこそ

Here is a ようこそ seal

[Image: liswa36b.jpg]

Meanwhile, elsewhere....

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
02-01-2015, 08:08 AM
Welcome
02-01-2015, 08:24 AM
o.O I am the Panda...the Chosen one...
02-01-2015, 09:10 AM
(02-01-2015 05:38 AM)worstplayer Wrote:  ...I am a Gay, Truck loving, gun toting, non-believer. Wait...I do believe...that religion owes the government millions...eh hem...billions...trillions...in back taxes.

Big Grin <3

I can understand it for hunting and even "personal protection" up to a point. But when people announce it like it is something to be proud of it makes me think they care more about a mere object than the fact that we have a flooded market which makes reducing gun death a game of whack a mole.

One thing about atheists theists do need to understand, we are individuals too and don't always agree on everything all the time.

Outside that welcome. Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-01-2015, 10:08 AM
Welcome aboard. Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
06-01-2015, 05:38 AM
My mattress still has its tags...my cat is NOT food...and whats the NFL?

As for whack a mole...yepp. If you want a disarmed populace to target as a criminal, California and New York are great places to head to...just saying...