Hu's joke thread. If you enjoy it, "LIKE" it.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2014, 07:51 PM
Hu's joke thread. If you enjoy it, "LIKE" it.
I love jokes, but never good at remembering them. So I think why not retell some good ones that can be enjoyed in both languages in English. Such process with effort should make those jokes more lasing in memory.

Want something, then do something. And here we go.

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2014, 08:15 PM
RE: Hu's joke thread. If you enjoy it, "LIKE" it.

Doctor told me that I had schizophrenia. I was totally shocked ! So I hasted to ask "and me ?"

Anthropologist discovered that if you stepped on a man's foot, there's high probability that his mouth will open. And the time of duration of the openning is of positive correlation to how hard you have treaded. Scientists suggest that we may have evolved from dust bins.

Those unhappy experiences will go away as time flies. Yet deliberately suppressing and hiding such experiences is like rubbing your shoe against the ground hard after stepping in poop. You could have walked it all off along the way without making a fuss and now everybody knows something is wrong with you.

Sugarcrane ? Sweet and lovely ! If only it weren't that little unfriendly for my esophagus.

Don't grumble about not getting a present for Christmas, as if you had got gifts on other festivals.

Don't lend money to acquaintances. He comes to you because he has tried all his friends.

My life is pretty tiring. All those around me approach just for money ! If only I could ignore them all ... yet judge said the law requires me to respond to those "when will you repay me" voices.

Want something? Then do something.
[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post
28-12-2014, 08:27 PM
RE: Hu's joke thread. If you enjoy it, "LIKE" it.
Chef: All right, everyone... we got a big group of people and they all want some sweet glazed rolls, so let's not disappoint! Get me some milk, salt, eggs, sugar and cinnamon!
Cook: Chef! All we have left is some homogenized cow lactation, sodium chloride, fetal chickens, sucrose and cassia powder!
Chef: Well shit... looks like we'll be making synonym rolls instead.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post