Hubby doesn't want anything for Xmas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2014, 10:30 AM
Hubby doesn't want anything for Xmas
Ok. I don't know what to do. My life long fella doesn't want a Christmas present but I personally love to shop for presents and wrap them 'cause you know snicker, snicker it's all about me. Tongue I can't tell if he's just being modest or cheap or sick of Christmas or what.

So you guys, what do you really want for Christmas.......besides sex.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
16-12-2014, 10:39 AM
RE: Hubby doesn't want anything for Xmas
just some ideas:

tickets to an event, make it something that he probably wouldnt do normally but would enjoy.....go kart daily rental, shooting range, hot air balloon, zip lining, deep sea fishing, white water rafting, 4x4 rental, around here you can get in a NASCAR car and drive it or have a pro driver take you around the track at a high rate of speed. Just something out if the ordinary but fun.

IIRC, your children are older, right? Since mine are younger its a bit easier to find some gifts that they might enjoy together, like this year we are getting a slack line and Little bits.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
16-12-2014, 11:01 AM
I saw sex and forgot the rest :/

Okay but seriously, and perhaps this would be better in the first word problems thread, there really isn't anything I want (within reason) that I don't already ahve. I'm not much into stuff, except guns, which is not something we see eye to eye on so I kind of keep that obsession to myself. Aside from that, I tell people if they can't think of anything, go for humor.

This Cat Lady action figure, for example:

[Image: 51LuM0X4oGL.jpg]

packed in 12 different layers of individually wrapped boxes of gradually increasing size, would make my day, not to mention keep me busy for a good part of it trying to get it open.

Or something personal rather than material, like a well thought out meal. Or sex.

And this might sound cheesy, but I've also told people if they truly can't think of anything (kids in particular, but just as fun from anyone), go do something for someone else (rake leaves for the old lady across the street, save a quadriplegic orphan from a burning building, whatever), write a little card about what you did, and wrap that and give it to me.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
16-12-2014, 02:04 PM
(16-12-2014 10:30 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ok. I don't know what to do. My life long fella doesn't want a Christmas present but I personally love to shop for presents and wrap them 'cause you know snicker, snicker it's all about me. Tongue I can't tell if he's just being modest or cheap or sick of Christmas or what.

My wife and I aren't getting any presents for each other this year, but that's mostly because we spent all of our money on a bigger-than-expected renovation project.

(16-12-2014 10:30 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So you guys, what do you really want for Christmas

Wellll...

(16-12-2014 10:30 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  .......besides sex.

Oh.

Nothing, I guess.
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
16-12-2014, 02:13 PM
(16-12-2014 10:30 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ok. I don't know what to do. My life long fella doesn't want a Christmas present but I personally love to shop for presents and wrap them 'cause you know snicker, snicker it's all about me. Tongue I can't tell if he's just being modest or cheap or sick of Christmas or what.

So you guys, what do you really want for Christmas.......besides sex.

My wife and I always do "giftless xmas's" and focus on the kids instead.

last night I took her out to dinner, and slid over a box with a pair of gorgeous emerald earrings....she was like, "what is this, we said no gifts between us this year"...I said ..it isnt a xmas gift, it is a "I love you" gift.

I won.

Drooling

Flex

but then again every year I insist all I want is her naked with a bow on her ass Tongue

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 10 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
16-12-2014, 02:24 PM
If someone tells you they want "nothing" for Christmas, buy them a nothing.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 3 users Like undergroundp's post
16-12-2014, 02:44 PM
(16-12-2014 10:30 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So you guys, what do you really want for Christmas.......besides sex.

MORE sex.

Drinking Beverage

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 6 users Like Free's post
16-12-2014, 02:56 PM
(16-12-2014 02:24 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  If someone tells you they want "nothing" for Christmas, buy them a nothing.

There it is! I'm ordering it now.

Last year I got him some Ecco shoes which I understand are very comfortable mens shoes. They were expensive. He wore them once or twice. Dodgy

The best gift I ever got him was this spice injector kit that you inject into meats and turkeys. He loved that. It cost $12.00.

The more expensive the gift the less he likes it.......unless it's lingerie for me. Then he doesn't mind if I spend hundreds of dollars. I know where his mind is. Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
16-12-2014, 03:05 PM
(16-12-2014 02:56 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(16-12-2014 02:24 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  If someone tells you they want "nothing" for Christmas, buy them a nothing.

....unless it's lingerie for me. Then he doesn't mind if I spend hundreds of dollars. I know where his mind is. Big Grin

yup, there it is, we are simple creatures....we view women's bodies as art in motion, and art always looks amazing if it is framed right Tongue

disclaimer: not that I am objectifying women or anything Unsure

I cant help it, I have always been a lesbian trapped in a man's body

Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
16-12-2014, 03:51 PM
(16-12-2014 10:30 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So you guys, what do you really want for Christmas......

Got everything I need. Don't want nothing more. Christmas to me is me being surprised when the kids and grandkids open the presents from Santa ManlyGirl that I had no clue of. I get giddy. Big Grin

When pressed, you can never have too many socks or skivvies.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post