Hubby doesn't want anything for Xmas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2014, 09:58 AM
RE: Hubby doesn't want anything for Xmas
(17-12-2014 04:50 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  ...
So that's not what I was talking about, but I'm sorry for you and your sister Hug

And I'm sorry for your sister ... but for a different reason, obviously. Angel

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2014, 10:48 AM
I just got a new sax and told my wife she better not get me a thing for Christmas or our anniversary (Dec 27).
17-12-2014, 11:02 AM
Since the age of about 13, Christmas has gradually lost its appeal...

This year, for the first time ever, I'm actually dreading Christmas... For some reason, I just want it to be over with. Christmas seems like a formality that we have to get done this time of year... Like tax returns.

So Christmas day, we exchange presents, even though we know exactly what we're having, watch fucking Ice Age, Shrek, Harry Potter, The Great Escape, and Where Eagles Dare for the millionth fucking time.

I fucking hate Ice Age...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-12-2014, 11:04 AM
Just a nice note of appreciation makes a nice gift... Let him know you notice and appreciate little things that he does that maybe get taken for granted. If you are the eloquent type you could write it as a poem or something. I'd like something like that, personally.

Or (and?) Sex.

“The search for truth takes you where the evidence leads you, even if, at first, you don't want to go there.”
― Bart D. Ehrman
[+] 1 user Likes Vanstorm's post
17-12-2014, 11:51 AM
(17-12-2014 11:02 AM)Sam Wrote:  Since the age of about 13, Christmas has gradually lost its appeal...

This year, for the first time ever, I'm actually dreading Christmas... For some reason, I just want it to be over with. Christmas seems like a formality that we have to get done this time of year... Like tax returns.

So Christmas day, we exchange presents, even though we know exactly what we're having, watch fucking Ice Age, Shrek, Harry Potter, The Great Escape, and Where Eagles Dare for the millionth fucking time.

Curious, why do you watch The Great Escape over Christmas?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
17-12-2014, 12:20 PM
(17-12-2014 11:51 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ...

It's compulsory in Britland.

And a welcome oasis of tranquility between the banality of the Queen's speech and the endless familial bickering.

Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
17-12-2014, 02:59 PM
(17-12-2014 11:51 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(17-12-2014 11:02 AM)Sam Wrote:  Since the age of about 13, Christmas has gradually lost its appeal...

It's a tradition in the UK... For some reason they always put it on at Christmas.

In Germany apparently they always put an old silent comedy about a pissed butler on.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-12-2014, 03:31 PM
(17-12-2014 02:59 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(17-12-2014 11:51 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Curious, why do you watch The Great Escape over Christmas?

It's a tradition in the UK... For some reason they always put it on at Christmas.

In Germany apparently they always put an old silent comedy about a pissed butler on.

I like the movie, The Great Escape, mostly 'cause Steve McQueen is lookin' soooo damned sexy in that sweat shirt........... but for Christmas???.......nah.

I like Bad Santa. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-12-2014, 03:27 PM
(16-12-2014 10:30 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ok. I don't know what to do. My life long fella doesn't want a Christmas present but I personally love to shop for presents and wrap them 'cause you know snicker, snicker it's all about me. Tongue I can't tell if he's just being modest or cheap or sick of Christmas or what.

So you guys, what do you really want for Christmas.......besides sex.

You know what you SHOULD do? Get some sexy underwear, wrap yourself up all nice and give him THAT for Christmas. He would either need to be Gay or completely Insane to pass up a present like that!Laugh out load

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
18-12-2014, 07:04 PM
(16-12-2014 10:30 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ok. I don't know what to do. My life long fella doesn't want a Christmas present but I personally love to shop for presents and wrap them 'cause you know snicker, snicker it's all about me. Tongue I can't tell if he's just being modest or cheap or sick of Christmas or what.

So you guys, what do you really want for Christmas.......besides sex.

We never really buy each other gifts but I too, loooove, to put presents under the tree so that kind of goes out the window. Each year, I buy a book to add to our library and that goes over well. I use our 'none gift' policy to stock up on underwear, socks for work or razor blade refills. I never get complaints from that.
Give as much as you want is my policy......as long as you never expect anything in return Wink