Hughsie and Dark Light

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
12-01-2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Hughsie and Dark Light
Thank you both for all you've done! Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2015, 10:13 AM
Darn Sad I didn't have much interaction with either of them but from what I saw in the forums, they seemed like really great people and I thank them for their service. Hope their future endeavors and lives are filled with lots of joy and fun.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
12-01-2015, 02:12 PM
Heart Hughsie + DarkLight. Thanks of everything you've helped out with!!! Hug
12-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Yabut... who are they?

Please note that the forum team wish to make it clear that the allegations of the alleged allegorical 'relationship' between the two of them have no foundation.

Dark Light stated that he was stepping down to spend more time with his family.
His wife, Smoothcriminal, stood by him (wearing dark glasses to hide the smudged mascara) as he made his announcement. -- Associated Press.

Hughsie's departure to 'another venture' "in no way undermines the position of TTA as the greatest site I have ever worked for", he said. "The current leadership team has my full backing and support", he added.
-- Egor News Weakly.

More seriously... it has been a blast being on the same team as such dedicated members. Thanks for all the guidance (and teasing).

Thumbsup

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
12-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Hughsie and Dark Light,
sittin' in a tree,
ki ... oh wait. never mind.

Thanks for all you did dudes. We owe you both big time.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-01-2015, 09:21 PM
Thanks to all for the kind words. Who knows, perhaps one day I'll be in a position to offer my assistance in some capacity again. I really do like this place and think it's an awesome social resource for the black sheep, if nothing else. If there were more hours in the day...ah! Anyhow, I'll be around, with no responsibility, saying whatever I feel like, not giving a shit what the gossip queens are saying, blowing in the wind. Thumbsup

[+] 7 users Like Dark Light's post
13-01-2015, 06:54 AM
^I will accept the compliment by proxy and present it to my ego post-haste.

I haven't really been moderated by you guys so all I can say is that you've got excellent reputations* and every "crisis" that has reared it's head in your presence has been dealt with.

Both parts are admirable.

*Kinda. Sorry Hughsie.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
13-01-2015, 07:05 AM
Cheers Smile Thanks for doin' stuff.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Re: Hughsie and Dark Light
I'm new, but I'd like to wish them well and thank them. TTA isn't in shambles, so there's that. Smile
13-01-2015, 04:56 PM
(11-01-2015 05:18 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Yup, things are nuts for me right now. I'll still be here lurking though. Big Grin See you guys around.

be safe DL. You guys need to come & visit as often as you're able.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.