Hughsie, can you not?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: Hughsie, can you not?
(05-07-2013 11:35 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Are we really going to make a thread about grilled cheese sandwiches into a thread about hate speech?

Dodgy

Come on people. This was supposed to be a thread about Ferdinand the Butthole saying offensive things about the English and me being equally offensive back about her stupid Alabama accent.

This thread is for hating on England and Alabama, not gays.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 11:42 AM
(05-07-2013 11:40 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Come on people. This was supposed to be a thread about Ferdinand the Butthole saying offensive things about the English and me being equally offensive back about her stupid Alabama accent.

This thread is for hating on England and Alabama, not gays.

Oh, well you can't say the word "bubbles" without making it about female breasts.

AND I LOVE GAYS

MAYBE I AM GAY

Okay I'm not but still, I love gays.
05-07-2013, 11:44 AM
I'm gay and I say that if it doesn't have ham in it, the toasty is not gay at all...

[Image: If_you_know_what_I_mean_.png]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
05-07-2013, 11:44 AM
Re: Hughsie, can you not?
I know. And I'm sorry you feel I'm doing something horrible for pointing that out. You know me. I'm pretty laid back. But I've got a lot of gay friends who are having a hard time right now.

I just wanted to say words can hurt. Even when we don't mean them that way. Sorry that's a problem *shrug*
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
05-07-2013, 11:45 AM
I won't bring it up again Smile back to the merry making
05-07-2013, 11:47 AM
(05-07-2013 11:44 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I know. And I'm sorry you feel I'm doing something horrible for pointing that out. You know me. I'm pretty laid back. But I've got a lot of gay friends who are having a hard time right now.

I just wanted to say words can hurt. Even when we don't mean them that way. Sorry that's a problem *shrug*

No, it's fine. I didn't mean to come off as a butthole. I just wasn't using the term as derogatory.
05-07-2013, 11:50 AM
(05-07-2013 11:42 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Oh, well you can't say the word "bubbles" without making it about female breasts.

AND I LOVE GAYS

MAYBE I AM GAY

Okay I'm not but still, I love gays.

You can't say "Ben", you say "bin" instead. And don't even get me started on how you say "Craig".

And you totally are gay, I'm just waiting for the day you message me and tell me you've come out the closet. Big Grin

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
05-07-2013, 11:51 AM
Nache. What did you do to that toasty?! Angry
05-07-2013, 11:56 AM
(05-07-2013 11:50 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  You can't say "Ben", you say "bin" instead. And don't even get me started on how you say "Craig".

And you totally are gay, I'm just waiting for the day you message me and tell me you've come out the closet. Big Grin

YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY MY NAME CORRECTLY.

And you're just jealous of the attention I give to Stevie. Blush
05-07-2013, 11:59 AM
(05-07-2013 11:56 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY MY NAME CORRECTLY.

And you're just jealous of the attention I give to Stevie. Blush

You're right. I love you. You make my world go round. I just can't live without you. Please be mine forever.

Sorry, my mistake, forget what I just said. I forgot I actually hate you.

Big Grin

Best
Worst