Hugo Chavez dead?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: Hugo Chavez dead?
(11-03-2013 02:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-03-2013 01:51 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Potential trade partners outside US = ~6.7b

____________________________________________ ← That one.

Potential trade partners within US = ~315m

You keep basing wealth on trade. They are not the same thing.
I know they aren't the same thing. However, if you can create wealth without trade, you're either a thief or a government. Sorry... I shouldn't repeat myself like that. Cool

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
11-03-2013, 04:14 PM
(11-03-2013 04:10 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(11-03-2013 02:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  You keep basing wealth on trade. They are not the same thing.
I know they aren't the same thing. However, if you can create wealth without trade, you're either a thief or a government. Sorry... I shouldn't repeat myself like that. Cool

Farms, mines, manufacture, inventions, ... That's real wealth. No government, no thief, no foreign trade.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
11-03-2013, 04:23 PM
(11-03-2013 04:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-03-2013 04:10 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I know they aren't the same thing. However, if you can create wealth without trade, you're either a thief or a government. Sorry... I shouldn't repeat myself like that. Cool

Farms, mines, manufacture, inventions, ... That's real wealth. No government, no thief, no foreign trade.
I didn't say wealth couldn't be created without foreign trade. I said that not utilizing foreign trade imposes a ceiling on wealth creation.

You said: "You keep basing wealth on trade. They are not the same thing."

That's what I was answering. Again you didn't include the word foreign. If you're talking about foreign trade exclusively, please make that known ahead of time so I don't have to read your mind. That shit's hard to do and I have a headache. Tongue

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
11-03-2013, 06:15 PM
Hugo Chavez dead?
(11-03-2013 01:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-03-2013 12:04 PM)I and I Wrote:  Where did you get the idea that Chavez was a bad guy?

You just make shit up, don't you? You are an utter ass.

Where did you get your views on Chavez from. It's a simple question.
Find all posts by this user
11-03-2013, 06:17 PM
(11-03-2013 06:15 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(11-03-2013 01:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  You just make shit up, don't you? You are an utter ass.

Where did you get your views on Chavez from. It's a simple question.

No, it wasn't a simple question the first two times you asked - you asked why I had a poor opinion of Chavez.

14-03-2013, 04:53 PM
Hugo Chavez dead?
(11-03-2013 06:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-03-2013 06:15 PM)I and I Wrote:  Where did you get your views on Chavez from. It's a simple question.

No, it wasn't a simple question the first two times you asked - you asked why I had a poor opinion of Chavez.

No it's actually a much simpler question.

WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION ON CHAVEZ OVER THE YEARS. Of course we all know where you got the info and we all know you will never admit to where you got info about him in order to form your opinion of him.....

Main stream (WMD) media......
14-03-2013, 06:12 PM
(14-03-2013 04:53 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(11-03-2013 06:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, it wasn't a simple question the first two times you asked - you asked why I had a poor opinion of Chavez.

No it's actually a much simpler question.

WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION ON CHAVEZ OVER THE YEARS. Of course we all know where you got the info and we all know you will never admit to where you got info about him in order to form your opinion of him.....

Main stream (WMD) media......

No, I got information about Chavez from other sources as well.

14-03-2013, 07:39 PM
You know the drill: if they don't wear tinfoil hats, they aren't trusted sources for I and I.

[Image: giphy.gif]
14-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Hugo Chavez dead?
(14-03-2013 07:39 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You know the drill: if they don't wear tinfoil hats, they aren't trusted sources for I and I.

Of course, people who don't trust corporate/state ran media are crazy.

So you are one of those fuck wads who still believe the media/government on husseins supposed WMD possession.
14-03-2013, 08:31 PM
Nope, you are barking up the wrong tree, as usual.

[Image: giphy.gif]