Hullo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2017, 06:29 AM
RE: Hullo
Religious abuse doesn't end when you turn 18. People with families like that don't have friends, they don't have anyone they can turn to. No one is there to save them. No one will ever give a fuck about them. That's life. No point crying about it. I've escaped before. I'll do it again. Or die trying.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
12-03-2017, 06:38 AM
(12-03-2017 06:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 06:02 AM)JesseB Wrote:  They lied. It was a nightmare. I'm now in a pretty bad situation no car, no real job. And little chance of regaining my freedom. But I'm still trying.

How old are you? You are aware that them holding you against your will is a crime?

I get the feeling you're not digging into my life from some overwhelming concern for my well-being. So if you're just trying to be a jackass, I would kindly ask you to stop. I'm quite aware of the law and exactly what would happen to me if I ever try to protect myself. I'm on my own and I need to solve these problems alone. No one would be interested in helping someone in my situation. If I called the cops on my dad every time he put a gun in my face id be homeless living under a bridge.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
12-03-2017, 06:44 AM
(12-03-2017 06:38 AM)JesseB Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 06:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  How old are you? You are aware that them holding you against your will is a crime?

I get the feeling you're not digging into my life from some overwhelming concern for my well-being. So if you're just trying to be a jackass, I would kindly ask you to stop. I'm quite aware of the law and exactly what would happen to me if I ever try to protect myself. I'm on my own and I need to solve these problems alone. No one would be interested in helping someone in my situation. If I called the cops on my dad every time he put a gun in my face id be homeless living under a bridge.

No need to stress amigo. Some people are not aware of these things, like their right to not be held against their will. As it is your home situation doesn't sound great at all. And have a little faith yeah? Some of us do care (in somewhat of an abstract way, for sure, given that I've just met you). You may feel that you need to solve these problems alone, but this kind of abuse that you mention is not the kind of thing that it is easy to do that.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
12-03-2017, 06:47 AM
(12-03-2017 06:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 06:38 AM)JesseB Wrote:  I get the feeling you're not digging into my life from some overwhelming concern for my well-being. So if you're just trying to be a jackass, I would kindly ask you to stop. I'm quite aware of the law and exactly what would happen to me if I ever try to protect myself. I'm on my own and I need to solve these problems alone. No one would be interested in helping someone in my situation. If I called the cops on my dad every time he put a gun in my face id be homeless living under a bridge.

No need to stress amigo. Some people are not aware of these things, like their right to not be held against their will. As it is your home situation doesn't sound great at all. And have a little faith yeah? Some of us do care (in somewhat of an abstract way, for sure, given that I've just met you). You may feel that you need to solve these problems alone, but this kind of abuse that you mention is not the kind of thing that it is easy to do that.

You're right. It's not easy. And emotional support is great n all, but a moving van would be better. I'm glad you do care, and I apologise for being short with you. There's no shortage of jackass' on the internet. So you can never really be sure.

Big Grin
12-03-2017, 06:49 AM
Get a job. Save two or three pay checks. Pay first and last on a shitty little place and move out.
12-03-2017, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2017 07:06 AM by JesseB.)
(12-03-2017 06:49 AM)ImFred Wrote:  Get a job. Save two or three pay checks. Pay first and last on a shitty little place and move out.

Cute but not helpful. Here is a better suggestion, think before you give shit advice. I have a job, sort of. I fix computers and cellphones. There's no jobs in the area to be had. The entire community is 200 people mostly old retired folk. The money I make barely feeds me. On average I eat a few meals a week and pay my rent, internet, and electric. That's it. I either walk to my client locations or ah them to pick me up. I often go weeks without any work at all before someone comes by. My clients do generally like me so sometimes if I'm lucky they'll bring me food cause they know what a shit situation I'm in. Many of them also make idiotic remarks like "you need to get off this mountain and get a job" they are quite right, but the means to do that is non existent meaning them saying such obviously unhelpful remarks is a jackass move. Well done dude.

I didn't ask for pointless unhelpful remarks. I'm far more aware of the gravity of my current situation than you are. I am certainly not stupid, so I assure you the idea of getting a job has crossed my mind. This is my reality. I'm not complaining im only stating it as it is. I'm not asking for help. I'm not even asking you to understand. But at least have the decency not to troll or be a jackass.

Also my internet is my only means of communication, phones don't work up here.

Big Grin
12-03-2017, 07:26 AM
Welcome, Jesse.
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
12-03-2017, 07:27 AM
Thank you @Heath

Big Grin
12-03-2017, 07:46 AM
Glad you got a job. Save enough for first and last and move somewhere else. Or stay there.
12-03-2017, 07:47 AM
Welcome