Human Centipede 2 : Final Sequence will be in my mailbox today.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2012, 11:28 AM
RE: Human Centipede 2 : Final Sequence will be in my mailbox today.
I don't mind saying: I'm a little bit jealous.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-02-2012, 11:31 AM
(14-02-2012 11:26 AM)kineo Wrote:  I can't even bring myself to watch the first one... let alone a sequel... you're messed up in the head.

I think I'd find myself like this the entire time:
[Image: L4E8J.gif]

It really is a well made movie. The first isn't a gory or perverse as people make it sound. I cringed a couple times during the most disturbing scenes (the first BM for example). But even with the content it's a good enough movie for me to recommend to anyone. I just hope the 2nd one isn't poorly made just for the sake of gore and money.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
14-02-2012, 11:36 AM
The concept is one of those thoughts that enters the brain like a trap and any time someone mentions HC the visuals immediately flood my brain and make me cringe and feel a little sick.

Maybe actually watching the movie would help flush my brain of it, or maybe just make it worse. I don't know.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
14-02-2012, 11:38 AM
(14-02-2012 11:36 AM)kineo Wrote:  The concept is one of those thoughts that enters the brain like a trap and any time someone mentions HC the visuals immediately flood my brain and make me cringe and feel a little sick.

Maybe actually watching the movie would help flush my brain of it, or maybe just make it worse. I don't know.

It's probably not as bad as you think. It's no Hostel. Maybe on the same level as House of 1000 Corpses. But a totally different style of filmmaking.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
14-02-2012, 12:09 PM
I didn't watch Hostel or any of the Saw movies. I just don't like watching people suffer and be tortured, it makes me too uncomfortable to enjoy the rest of the movie.

Undecided

But please tell us know HC 2 turns out, I'm curious if it's at all similar to the first one. Maybe I'll check out the first one...

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
14-02-2012, 02:32 PM
I tried watching the first one on netflix back when it was free. Couldn't make it through. Not because it was disgusting ( i rather like disgusting ) but because it was one of those movies I felt wasn't quite so bad it was good... it was just bad.

I skipped through a few scenes because I really wanted to see the centipede... I mean it was the whole draw of the thing right... But it was kind of lame.

[Image: The-Human-Centipede-006.jpg]

I can't figure out why people like it. But then again people can't quite figure out why I like cheesy Bruce Campbell movies so.... to each his own.

Still I have to wonder how long you would hold in your poop, before you had to just ... poop. How awkward would the conversation be afterwards? So um... sorry about the broccoli poops but I like to be healthy ...

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-02-2012, 02:38 PM
(14-02-2012 02:32 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I tried watching the first one on netflix back when it was free. Couldn't make it through. Not because it was disgusting ( i rather like disgusting ) but because it was one of those movies I felt wasn't quite so bad it was good... it was just bad.

I skipped through a few scenes because I really wanted to see the centipede... I mean it was the whole draw of the thing right... But it was kind of lame.

I can't figure out why people like it. But then again people can't quite figure out why I like cheesy Bruce Campbell movies so.... to each his own.

Still I have to wonder how long you would hold in your poop, before you had to just ... poop. How awkward would the conversation be afterwards? So um... sorry about the broccoli poops but I like to be healthy ...

Dunno. It was well acted. There was little dialog which I thought added to the suspense. It definitly kept me on the edge of my seat wondering what the fuck was gonna happen next. And since I sorta knew what was gonna happen already I was anxious throughout the whole movie. I was very entertained by it.

On a side note. My wife check the mail and in it was bills, A Time To Kill, and HC2! Fuck yeah!!!

-Mark Twain
14-02-2012, 02:38 PM
(14-02-2012 02:32 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I tried watching the first one on netflix back when it was free. Couldn't make it through. Not because it was disgusting ( i rather like disgusting ) but because it was one of those movies I felt wasn't quite so bad it was good... it was just bad.

Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
14-02-2012, 02:40 PM
GermanyT I love bills too yahoo!!! Lucky guy!!!
[Image: i_love_bills_hat-p148706839708945473z8nb8_400.jpg]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-02-2012, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 03:10 PM by germanyt.)
So I started the movie at about 11 o'clock last night. I had to wait for my daughter to go to bed first. Then my wife fell asleep like 30 minutes in and she was FBing from her phone the whole time anyway.

The movie starts out with the final scene from the first and pans out to show a very creepy and ugly dude watching the movie. Clearly he is obsessed with it based on his body language while watching. It appears that he works in a parking garage during a late shift and this is how he captures his victims. His weapon of choice is a crow bar but he uses a pistol too when necessary. The first half of the movie is really just seeing what this guy is like and him catching victims. I didn't really flinch until dude bashed his mom's head in with the crow bar and then sat her up in the chair for the neighbor to see when he came downstairs to complain about being asked to turn his music down. The main character, Martin is about 30 years old or so and clearly retarded. He is also apparently a victim of severe physical and sexual abuse by his now incarcerated father. His mother can't stand him and his doctor wants to ass rape him. Because of all this he's pretty twisted sexually. He even faps with sandpaper in his hand to the movie during certain graphic scenes. Anyway, he winds up collecting about a dozen people. One of whom is very, very pregnant. After killing his mom and the neighbor he loads up all the tools and knives he can find in his house. He goes to the warehouse where he is keeping his victims and knocks them out with the crow bar so he can get to work. He starts by using a hammer to knock their teeth out. But not in one crushing blow. He taps at them until they are all broken or knocked out. Then he starts on the tendons in the kneecaps. Keep in mind that this guy is not a doctor like the guy in the first film. This is a very non surgical and bloody event. He approaches the pregnant chick but must think that she is already dead. He pulls her over to the corner and covers her with a tarp. He continues with his operation until it is complete and around 10 or 11 people long. Once awake and upright he marvels at his creation but realizes he isn't done. If they don't poop then they aren't really 'one'. He tries to make them poop and even tries to feed the first girl. He ends up having to shove a plastic hose down her throat and pours cans of liquid down her stomach. After a while they still haven't shit so he injects them with a laxative. Once it starts it won't seem to stop. Oddly enough the whole movie is filmed in black and white and the poo is brown. Nice touch. A little later the pregnant chick jumps up from underneath the tarp with blood and water (labor) pouring out of her but Martin is still in the middle of ass raping the end of the centipede with barbed wire wrapped around his dick (you see it a few times) so he isn't in a position to chase after her. She runs out to a car in the driveway and gets in and locks the door. He of course chases after and finds her in the car. The key is in the ignition but the car won't start so while freaking out she delivers the baby and it slides out onto the floorboard (pretty graphic). At that moment the car starts so in haste she steps on the gas but smashes the baby's head into mush with her foot. She drives off and aparently escapes successfully. Knowing that he's going to be busted he returns to the warehouse to shoot the victims but finds that they have separated into two smaller centipedes. He shoots several of them but runs out of ammo. He begins sawing the heads off of the remaining three but the last one he stops to gaze at. She's the hot one. She punches him in the nuts and after falling the ground in pain she takes the funnel he force fed her with and shoves it in his ass, then drops his pet centipede (a real one that is show several times in the movie) into the funnel and into his ass. He wiggles around screaming in pain but manages to get up and stab her in the neck before the screen goes black. I thought that was the end of the movie but then it shows him again sitting in the parking garage office watching the movie just like in the beginning. It looked to me like he imagined the whole thing.

The End.

Martin
[Image: Human-Centipede-2-007.jpg]

Mom finds his Human Centipede scrap book
[Image: Still-from-the-Human-Cent-007.jpg]

Knocking teeth out
[Image: human-centipede-teeth-jpg.PNG]

Laxative injection
[Image: The-Human-Centipede-2-007.jpg]

Just before the end when she sticks the centipede in his ass.
[Image: The-Human-Centipede-Part-2-Full-Sequence-e.jpg]

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post