Human Head transplant surgery scheduled for 2017

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Human Head transplant surgery scheduled for 2017
Foxnews fucks it up again. It should be body transplant. When you have a kidney transplant....you get a new kidney. When you have a heart transplant, you get a new heart. This guy isn't getting a new head, but he is getting a new body. It should be Human Body transplant surgery.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/09/10...=obnetwork
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Human Head transplant surgery scheduled for 2017
Good luck to the poor sod. And everyone involved.

Medical news today report.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-09-2015, 11:55 PM
So, the body donor is still walking around out there somewhere and doesn't know it? Interesting. Consider
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
11-09-2015, 12:29 AM
(10-09-2015 11:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  So, the body donor is still walking around out there somewhere and doesn't know it? Interesting. Consider

Nah; he's just a head in a bathtub full of ice in Vegas somewhere.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
11-09-2015, 02:45 AM
(10-09-2015 11:20 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Foxnews fucks it up again. It should be body transplant. When you have a kidney transplant....you get a new kidney. When you have a heart transplant, you get a new heart. This guy isn't getting a new head, but he is getting a new body. It should be Human Body transplant surgery.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/09/10...=obnetwork

Sound reasoning with that.

I think its complete bull shit and he is going to die or some strange complications will occur as a result later on.

But, for whatever reason I may be wrong, I think Steven Hawking will want to be the second "body" transplant patient fairly quickly lol.

What happens if you keep getting a new body that is decades younger then your own all the time?

Can you extend your life span that way? Or perhaps our lifespans are determined entirely by our brains and not everything else.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
11-09-2015, 04:54 AM
Does the donor come from Saudi Arabia?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
11-09-2015, 05:34 AM
(11-09-2015 02:45 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  What happens if you keep getting a new body that is decades younger then your own all the time?

Can you extend your life span that way? Or perhaps our lifespans are determined entirely by our brains and not everything else.

Young Blood Renews Old Mice

http://news.sciencemag.org/biology/2014/...s-old-mice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2015, 05:35 AM
Reads title...sees author of OP...thinks, about time. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
11-09-2015, 05:44 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2015 06:29 AM by yakherder.)
It's only a matter of time until prosthetics or lab grown parts are advanced enough that out own bodies become obsolete and it's just standard procedure that, when babies come out of the lab, you scoop out the brain and toss it in a manufactured body Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
11-09-2015, 06:33 AM
(11-09-2015 05:44 AM)yakherder Wrote:  when babies come out of the lab, you scoop out the brain and toss it in a manufactured body Tongue

Or a casserole dish. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 7 users Like Banjo's post