Human Head transplant surgery scheduled for 2017

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2015, 02:49 PM
RE: Human Head transplant surgery scheduled for 2017
(11-09-2015 01:16 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 09:45 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wow. It it works there's hope for Heywood. Holy hipocampus, Heywood.

There is hope for you too, maybe you won't have to be the runt of the litter for the rest of your life.

105 insults you cock-juggling thundercunt

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Octapulse's post
11-09-2015, 02:51 PM
(11-09-2015 08:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 08:25 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Too many fucking apostrophes, kim. Angry

Never enough apostrophes, Cantor! Angry

Indeed! (Girly is slackin')

Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
11-09-2015, 04:20 PM
(11-09-2015 01:16 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 09:45 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wow. It it works there's hope for Heywood. Holy hipocampus, Heywood.

There is hope for you too, maybe you won't have to be the runt of the litter for the rest of your life.

I forgive you for calling me the runt of the litter, you self-righteous dunce.
Looks like Church lady is having her period.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-09-2015, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2015 07:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-09-2015 02:51 PM)pablo Wrote:  Indeed! (Girly is slackin')

Whippy cayo cayey.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-09-2015, 10:52 PM
It's probably a little fucked up but I am hugely fascinated by this and have been fascinated by this stuff for a while now.
Pretty much since video games introduced characters that stayed alive for hundreds of years because their bodies were hooked up to machines and they were able to live via computer. (yes I'm looking at you Fallout New Vegas).

Mostly because I'm narcissistic and the idea that I could live forever is rather appealing.

There was a scientist during Stalin's days in the USSR who did experiments on dogs. They were super fucked up but were hugely progressive (IMO). Like he would build a life support machine, lop a dogs head off and hook the dogs head up to the machine and see how long he could keep the head alive. He actually had a bit of success being able to actually feed the dog head treats and stuff.
Now, if some communist Russian scientist could do that in the 50's (or there roundabouts) think about what modern scientists could do today!? Living forever? not as impossible as people might originally think...

[Image: futurama3.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-09-2015, 04:33 AM
Woow, head transplant , that`s so cool , can I get one, can I , can I ? Please?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's