Human Worth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: Human Worth
(16-04-2012 09:51 PM)Ghost Wrote:  Quidsane.

Do yourself a favour and listen to Penn.

I know you don't see the correlation. That's the sad part.

You're not a racist. You're are however a bigot.

You don't subscribe to racism, or sexism, or homophobia but your mentality is cut from the same cloth. That's what I've illustrated. That's what you cannot see. But others can. So I'm good with that.

Sanitise political incorrectness? Brother, you don't have a fucking clue who I am lol.

Of course the people who called me nigger were wrong. But there's little difference between them and you calling other human beings creatures. The distinction you draw is as arbitrary as they come.

And let's review reality for a moment. You invited me here and then attacked me. I pwnd you and we were done with it. Then I posted a thought and you respond with some cutsie contrarian BS and then accused me of dismissing you because you DARED to disagree? Let's be clear. You're the one who attacks dissenting views. So get off the SS Martyr at Who Gives a Fuck Station.

Has anyone asked me? You've been ramming it down my throat and bitching when I bite your fist.

I wanna intern sociopaths. Lrn2read.

You think I deny very real danger? I was in the army. What the fuck have you done?

I've said it before. I don't give a fuck if you disagree with me. Just don't be a penis and then cry foul when you're called on it. I gotta say, I've been light on you. You've said some foul and inexcusable shit to date. Perverted shit on par with 'fucking niggers' and 'greedy Jews'. If you had a clue, you'd feel shame. I've been patient, but yeah, I'm tired of you now. And yeah, "I pity your life," was harsh. But it was nicer than, "I find what you're saying revolting." At least I can sleep at night knowing that you're all talk.

You keep saying you're outta here, but you keep coming back to bitch at me because I don't share your point of view.
CLEARLY you give a massive fuck if I disagree with you. And again with the shitty racist implications.
You don't think I'm a racist, but you do think I'm just as awful as one? Well, fuck you.

Of course you can sleep at night. You live in a dream-world.

I'm all talk? Then what was this shit:

Quote:I hope to Christ that you are never given a fucking lick of power because if you ever are, people will suffer.

That's how you refer to someone you think is "all talk"?

The "people will suffer" part is wrong; should be changed to "sociopaths/psychopaths/pedophiles will instantly and painlessly be exterminated",
but that's just splitting hairs, right? They're both the same thing, right? You know better than anyone, right? Rolleyes

Fine. It's your delusion. Live it any way you want.

Like you said, this is not a debate.

You were right: Shark jumped.

Fuck it.

Peace, Love, Empathy & Reality

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2012, 11:39 PM
All fully formed human life is of equal worth, regardless. Alleged pedophiles also retain equal worth and that worth is demonstrated in conducting a fair trial, and if guilty they are sentenced to appropriate prison terms and psychological reviews. It might need to be noted that a convicted pedophile's worth does not change upon conviction, what does change is the amount of freedom they are allowed (none).

Bigotry against an idea? Maybe if the question is a matter of opinion; but is it bigoted to say that 1+1 dose not equal 3? Likewise, there is no evidence for god. IMO as long as one considers the idea in question and applies logic to form a reasonable conclusion, it is not bigoted to adamantly disagree, and vocally. Though I would encourage attacking the idea and not the individual.
17-04-2012, 01:43 AM
Depends on where you live, a few thousand USD at most in vast majority of countries.
18-04-2012, 03:57 PM
(17-04-2012 01:43 AM)Antirepublican Wrote:  Depends on where you live, a few thousand USD at most in vast majority of countries.

Bah, you can do better than that if you sell yourself an organ at a time. Wink

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Here are a few ways we place a dollar value on human life.

Speed limits.
40,000 people die a year in car accidents, many are children.
We could lower the speed limit to 35mph and save at least 30,000 lives a year.
Why don't we? Because driving 75mph is worth the price of 30,000 human lives and risking our own.

100,000 people die of drug errors in hospitals. We have the technology to completely eliminate these errors, but that would drive up the cost of HC by thousands per patient. We are willing to take the losses to save the money.

Iran has a kidney market for people selling their kidneys for money. We refuse to do this in the US even though 90,375 people are on the kidney waiting list. All total we expect 200,000 people to die of lack of all organ transplants by the year 2015. We are affraid that the poor will be taken advantage of. And they are not now?

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 2 users Like Thomas's post