Humans Aren't Supposed To Be Monogamists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Humans Aren't Supposed To Be Monogamists
Remember, before you post some damned rude comment on this, these hypotheses are based upon my current knowledge.

In the United States, about 30% of all marriages end up in divorce. From personal experiences (I've never had I female companion or a 'girlfriend' in my thirteen years of living) and observations; I have concluded within my own mind that monogamy is not suitable for humans.
The species 'Homo Sapiens' has existed on this planet for 250,000 years; in which the majority of these years, humans had been a race of primitive hunter-gatherers.
Since the whole point of life is to reproduce (according to me its that, and to have fun, the latter more important), people would only need to keep short-term relationships in order to reproduce, therefore meaning that humans are indeed NOT monogamists.
Bitch and whine all you want in the comments section below; but at the end of the day, you can't deny the truth.

Cool story, bro. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Humans Aren't Supposed To Be Monogamists - Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day - 03-01-2013 10:04 PM