Humans aren't apes??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2012, 06:35 PM
RE: Humans aren't apes??
(02-03-2012 05:17 PM)satan69 Wrote:  smoosh, let me ask you this: if your SO never shaved his face and had a beard that went to his chest, would you have been attracted to him. do you think you could be attracted to a bin laden looking type with even more facial hair.i know one thing, when i was on the bus, i became asexual for the rest of the trip. although, i must say, for a guy he had a nice rack.

While I like beards, I think a beard you're describing would be a turn-off. But I think I am just as influenced by advertisements and media as everyone else.
Personal grooming goes back a long way. It's just that what we consider to be "well-groomed" has changed.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2012, 06:44 PM
(02-03-2012 09:39 AM)satan69 Wrote:  lets take the most sexually active guy on the board. If a woman didnt shave her legs or underarms, didnt brush her teeth with toothpaste, didnt take a shower with soap, no makeup- would any of you find women attractive at that point.

Filox? ... calling Filox ... Ah, he's probably preoccupied with some hairy Croatian chick.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
02-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Just look at the genetic research. We can trace it all back 250 million years. The fossil record perfectly coordinates with the genes.

Slam dunk. We are primates. We are animals. End of the story.

The only question now is how many generations will it take for the creation story to die. It will die from the massive amount of physical evidence against it.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
02-03-2012, 07:23 PM
as long as people fear death, creation story will still be around. 7 billion people cant believe that there is no afterlife. too depressing.

smoosh, would you fuck him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsujYOoJtTs
[+] 1 user Likes satan69's post
02-03-2012, 09:02 PM
(02-03-2012 07:23 PM)satan69 Wrote:  as long as people fear death, creation story will still be around. 7 billion people cant believe that there is no afterlife. too depressing.

Sadly you may be correct.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
03-03-2012, 05:55 AM
(02-03-2012 07:23 PM)satan69 Wrote:  smoosh, would you fuck him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsujYOoJtTs

Totally Confused
That is one awesome beard. Why would anyone shave that off?

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor