Humans do NOT come from Earth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Lightbulb Humans do NOT come from Earth
Cool story bro. Or maybe the basis for yet another stoopid religion.

From an alleged ecologist who doesn't understand evolution at all.

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert claims
Mail Online (UK)

Quote:A U.S. ecologist has claimed that humans are not from Earth but were put on the planet by aliens tens of thousands of years ago.

Dr Ellis Silver points to a number of physiological features to make his case for why humans did not evolve alongside other life on Earth, in his new book.

They range from humans suffering from bad backs - which he suggests is because we evolved in a world with lower gravity – to getting too easily sunburned and having difficulty giving birth.

Dr Ellis said many people feel that they don’t belong and feel at home on Earth.

‘This suggests (to me at least) that mankind may have evolved on a different planet, and we may have been brought here as a highly developed species.’

‘One reason for this … is that the Earth might be a prison planet, since we seem to be a naturally violent species and we're here until we learn to behave ourselves,’ he said.

[Image: LMAO.gif]

Nonsense is nonsense, but the history of nonsense is a very important science.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Abdul Alhazred's post
19-11-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: Humans do NOT come from Earth
(19-11-2013 12:55 PM)Abdul Alhazred Wrote:  Cool story bro. Or maybe the basis for yet another stoopid religion.

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert claims
Mail Online (UK)

Quote:A U.S. ecologist has claimed that humans are not from Earth but were put on the planet by aliens tens of thousands of years ago.

Dr Ellis Silver points to a number of physiological features to make his case for why humans did not evolve alongside other life on Earth, in his new book.

They range from humans suffering from bad backs - which he suggests is because we evolved in a world with lower gravity – to getting too easily sunburned and having difficulty giving birth.

Dr Ellis said many people feel that they don’t belong and feel at home on Earth.

‘This suggests (to me at least) that mankind may have evolved on a different planet, and we may have been brought here as a highly developed species.’

‘One reason for this … is that the Earth might be a prison planet, since we seem to be a naturally violent species and we're here until we learn to behave ourselves,’ he said.

Yeah, the common DNA with all of the other life on Earth is just a lucky coincidence. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
19-11-2013, 01:02 PM
(19-11-2013 12:55 PM)Abdul Alhazred Wrote:  ‘One reason for this … is that the Earth might be a prison planet, since we seem to be a naturally violent species and we're here until we learn to behave ourselves,’ he said.

We're intergalactic Australians? Blink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 12 users Like kim's post
19-11-2013, 01:06 PM
(19-11-2013 12:55 PM)Abdul Alhazred Wrote:  Cool story bro. Or maybe the basis for yet another stoopid religion.

Mail Online (UK)

I haven't clicked the link but oddly enough I've had interactions with someone who's said this for years. She maintains that aliens abduct people to check periodically our progress, to check our violence level. Most people who go "missing" were really simply taken off our planet to live elsewhere.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

19-11-2013, 01:47 PM
What Chas said.

This is so idiotic I barely know where to begin with the insults. >_<

Bad backs? The industrial age gave us too much food and we scarfed it down like the fat asses we are.
Childbirth pain? Humans have a bigger cranium and smaller hips than other mammals. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?
Easy sunburns? That's just what happens when a species breeds without natural selection allowed to be a factor. We end up with pale bitches. Same reason modern day dogs are afraid of storms.

(Btw, what the actual fuck does pain during birth have to do with humans possibly evolving on another planet? Does anyone know where he was going with that?)

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
19-11-2013, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2013 02:04 PM by devilsadvoc8.)
IIRC animals can get sunburn so how he defines "easily" is purely subjective.

edit- a quick google search confirmed on multiple sites that hairless sphynx cats get sunburned.
19-11-2013, 02:46 PM
We have bad backs because we evolved to stand upright and walk on two feet. That is all you need for a bad back. It is evidence for EVOLUTION.

The guy is a lunatic.

[Image: Atheismreality_zps62a2c96a.jpg]
19-11-2013, 02:56 PM
I knew I didn't belong on this planet!
19-11-2013, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2013 03:24 PM by Free Thought.)

Mail Online (UK)

We came from another planet.. because we are easily sunburned? I'm pretty sure the only group of humans which have problems with sunburn is whites, while in areas of high UV reception (Africa and Australia for example) because they lack natural protection to the blasting (on the bright side, we do make vitamin D more easily).

As for bad backs and birthing issues... Human backs are shit. Plain and simple. human backs are fairly weak and all the muscle in the area (especially around the top of the spine) can easily be overtaxed leading to strains and other back injuries, possibly including fractures by the muscles themselves; like all things human, our backs too are mediocre compared to many other species.
To my understanding, the ability to walk upright in the manner than only humans seem to have 'perfected' lead to changes in the pelvis structure, this, naturally caused birthing issues such as pain due to the canal placement relative to the pelvis, plus our big ol' heads make the problem more prevalent; this the price to pay for the ability to destroy the world, I guess.... If everything in animals adapted to adaptations that'd solve the issue, but nooo, evolution have to be a dick about things and not work like that!

Edit: forgot about heads

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
19-11-2013, 03:21 PM
(19-11-2013 03:17 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Mail Online (UK)

We came from another planet.. because we are easily sunburned? I'm pretty sure the only group of humans which have problems with sunburn is whites, while in areas of high UV reception (Africa and Australia for example) because they lack natural protection to the blasting (on the bright side, we do make vitamin D more easily).

As for bad backs and birthing issues... Human backs are shit. Plain and simple. human backs are fairly weak and all the muscle in the area (especially around the top of the spine) can easily be overtaxed leading to strains and other back injuries, possibly including fractures by the muscles themselves; like all things human, our backs too are mediocre compared to many other species.
To my understanding, the ability to walk upright in the manner than only humans seem to have 'perfected' lead to changes in the pelvis structure, this, naturally caused birthing issues such as pain due to the canal placement relative to the pelvis... If everything in animals adapted to adaptations that's solve the issue, but nooo, evolution have to be a dick about things and not work like that!

Yeah and our babies have big ass heads too...which is why they don't fully fuse until well after birth and why are babies are born relatively immature and helpless by comparison.

You could (I wouldn't) postulate that abogenesis occurred off world but thats about it.