Humans do NOT come from Earth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: Humans do NOT come from Earth
See, now obviously we didn't come from another planet. We just cross-bred with creatures who did. They also liked pigs, which is why pigs have many similar traits to ourselves. So we aren't the result of a chimp-pig hybridisation event. Both species are independent hybrids of these aliens. What did they call themselves again? The Nephilim?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
23-01-2015, 07:56 PM
If gravity contributes to our ageing could the lack of human acceptance of our lifespan/ mortality be contributed to the possibility that if we're from another planet/solar system originally, where gravity may be different, our 'truly natural' nature is adapted to living longer, but the gravity on earth ages us faster than we/our ancestors are infact used to?
23-01-2015, 08:45 PM
(23-01-2015 07:56 PM)Lizziehg Wrote:  If gravity contributes to our ageing could the lack of human acceptance of our lifespan/ mortality be contributed to the possibility that if we're from another planet/solar system originally, where gravity may be different, our 'truly natural' nature is adapted to living longer, but the gravity on earth ages us faster than we/our ancestors are infact used to?

Given that the human body begins to undergo atrophy in lower-than-earth gravity, I think that your hypothetical is unsubstantiated.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-01-2015, 08:56 PM
And that the affects of gravity that would aid aging aren't detrimental at all to the common youthful and prime aged humans who do the most mating to pass healthy genes down... so the older aged troubles of gravity are just a byproduct of living significantly longer than reproductive necessity

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
23-01-2015, 09:06 PM
Yay, drive-by necroposting motherfuckers. Censored

Why is it always some whack thread getting res'd? Why not drive-by and necropost some Gwynnies? Angry

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
23-01-2015, 09:22 PM
So if we move to Mars, it'll cure bad backs and make childbirth easier. The logic is undeniable.

[Image: RHrLj-1.png]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
23-01-2015, 09:35 PM
(19-11-2013 12:55 PM)Abdul Alhazred Wrote:  Cool story bro. Or maybe the basis for yet another stoopid religion.

From an alleged ecologist who doesn't understand evolution at all.

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert claims
Mail Online (UK)

Quote:A U.S. ecologist has claimed that humans are not from Earth but were put on the planet by aliens tens of thousands of years ago.

Dr Ellis Silver points to a number of physiological features to make his case for why humans did not evolve alongside other life on Earth, in his new book.

They range from humans suffering from bad backs - which he suggests is because we evolved in a world with lower gravity – to getting too easily sunburned and having difficulty giving birth.

Dr Ellis said many people feel that they don’t belong and feel at home on Earth.

‘This suggests (to me at least) that mankind may have evolved on a different planet, and we may have been brought here as a highly developed species.’

‘One reason for this … is that the Earth might be a prison planet, since we seem to be a naturally violent species and we're here until we learn to behave ourselves,’ he said.

[Image: LMAO.gif]

Really. That means Mitochondrial Eve and all the other pre-human ancestors proven to be related directly to humans by DNA were fakes set in place by the aliens to fool us. Yup. Makes perfect sense. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein (That's a JOKE, ya idiot)
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-01-2015, 08:33 AM
(19-11-2013 01:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 12:55 PM)Abdul Alhazred Wrote:  Cool story bro. Or maybe the basis for yet another stoopid religion.

From an alleged ecologist who doesn't understand evolution at all.

Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert claims
Mail Online (UK)

[Image: LMAO.gif]

I haven't clicked the link but oddly enough I've had interactions with someone who's said this for years. She maintains that aliens abduct people to check periodically our progress, to check our violence level. Most people who go "missing" were really simply taken off our planet to live elsewhere.

I don't suppose she gave a reason why aliens, capable of interstellar travel, would give a damn about anything on our planet or go through the trouble of coming here. There's 100 billion other star systems in our galaxy......

Same as any religion, it's always about us up-right walking primates.

The tree of delusion is nourished by the vague promises and skewed perception of prayer. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
26-01-2015, 08:42 AM
While the idea of human beings not being indigenous to this planet may be a bit of a mental stretch for some people ----

I think it's slightly more plausible than the idea that some invisible bearded chap with a predilection to mischief built a pair of humans out of clay one Saturday afternoon just for his amusement.

But, that's just me.

Void where prohibited by law.
Some assembly required.
Batteries not included.
Shit does not "just happen".
It takes an asshole.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
26-01-2015, 11:02 AM
My dad claims to believe in this sort of thing.

Although he might just be trying to wind me up.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user