Humans will be extinct in 100 years

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2016, 06:09 AM
RE: Humans will be extinct in 100 years
(10-03-2016 03:17 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 07:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  There have been five global extinction events.

History repeats. Humans are not immune to history.

That's the problem with Humans, Banjo. They think they are.

Before the Credit Crunch of 2008, people were telling them that disaster was on its way and hell, it didn't take a mental giant to figure out they were right. The Nay Sayers were labelled 'Negative' and 'Party Poopers'.

Now, it's just the same old show in a different town on another day.

People, you can't keep on raping and pillaging the Earth without there being any consequences. There's always consequences.

I'm not saying that Man will be extinct in 100 years but what I am saying is that life, in the not too distant, will, I suspect, be very different to the one we have now.

A good few years ago, I was driving down to London and was listening to a phone-in program about global warming on the radio. One person phoned in and asked the panel whether the Earth would survive global warming. One of the panelists said, 'You are asking the wrong question. The Earth will, without question, survive. The question that you should be asking is Will Man'?

People were also predicting the Rapture. :yawn:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
10-03-2016, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2016 07:44 AM by yakherder.)
Maybe I'll be alive tomorrow, maybe I won't. Same concept, except plural.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
10-03-2016, 06:20 AM
(10-03-2016 06:09 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  People were also predicting the Rapture. :yawn:

True, but that was before the advent of nuclear weapons. We have the ability to wipe ourselves out. Humans. Not gods.

Too much confidence leads to loss. Ask the elder Scipio. Ask Hitler. Ask Napoleon and many others. The only ones undefeated were the Mongols. They just, well, went home one day. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-03-2016, 06:24 AM
(10-03-2016 06:09 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 03:17 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  That's the problem with Humans, Banjo. They think they are.

Before the Credit Crunch of 2008, people were telling them that disaster was on its way and hell, it didn't take a mental giant to figure out they were right. The Nay Sayers were labelled 'Negative' and 'Party Poopers'.

People, you can't keep on raping and pillaging the Earth without there being any consequences. There's always consequences.

I'm not saying that Man will be extinct in 100 years but what I am saying is that life, in the not too distant, will, I suspect, be very different to the one we have now.

A good few years ago, I was driving down to London and was listening to a phone-in program about global warming on the radio. One person phoned in and asked the panel whether the Earth would survive global warming. One of the panelists said, 'You are asking the wrong question. The Earth will, without question, survive. The question that you should be asking is Will Man'?

Don't you mean rupture?

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
10-03-2016, 06:37 AM
(10-03-2016 06:20 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 06:09 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  People were also predicting the Rapture. :yawn:

True, but that was before the advent of nuclear weapons. We have the ability to wipe ourselves out. Humans. Not gods.

Too much confidence leads to loss. Ask the elder Scipio. Ask Hitler. Ask Napoleon and many others. The only ones undefeated were the Mongols. They just, well, went home one day. Smile

I have no idea what you tried to prove there.
10-03-2016, 06:37 AM
(10-03-2016 06:24 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Don't you mean rupture?

I've had a ruptured kidney. OUCH! Gasp

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
10-03-2016, 06:38 AM
(10-03-2016 06:37 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 06:20 AM)Banjo Wrote:  True, but that was before the advent of nuclear weapons. We have the ability to wipe ourselves out. Humans. Not gods.

I have no idea what you tried to prove there.

This this where you fail. Tongue

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
10-03-2016, 06:48 AM
(10-03-2016 06:37 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 06:24 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  Don't you mean rupture?

I've had a ruptured kidney. OUCH! Gasp

Too right OUCH.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
10-03-2016, 07:05 AM
(10-03-2016 06:38 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 06:37 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I have no idea what you tried to prove there.

This this where you fail. Tongue

That that too bad for me me.
10-03-2016, 07:20 AM
(10-03-2016 06:09 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 03:17 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  That's the problem with Humans, Banjo. They think they are.

You missed the rapture?? Sorry for you, we are now pounding our keyboards here in Heaven and we miss you poor suckers that were left behind!